Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missha has 30% off and free gifts with purchase right now. I really like their BB cream and I'm thinking about trying the cushion foundation.

I read an interesting article by the K-beauty store owner of Peach & Lily. She said in the article that many times she uses 2 sheet masks back to back in lieu of different serums. She says to use caution though and make sure not to use two vitamin C masks back to back because of the acids in them. I just wanted to pass on the info. I think 2 sheet masks sounds interesting and I might have to try that. Has anyone tried doing that?

Has anyone used the Enature Birch juice essence? I saw it being sold at SokoGlam and it looks interesting.

Missha is now available at Target stores according to their email. I really like the Time Revolution essence and toner and the BB cream. Has anyone seen these at Target yet? I think the line has been available online at Target before but will now be in the stores.

Any Jelly Pack lovers out there? I've been using this for a while now and didn't realize that you need to use about 4-5 pumps and spread evenly. I've only used about 1-2 pumps and it's been kind of hard to spread but seems to still work. I'll try applying more and see what happens. The stickiness will go away after 1-2 minutes. I had bought it from Sephora but just saw that it's on sale at Memebox. It's said to be an instant face lift in a bottle and it definitely is. I feels kind of weird once you put it on but it creates a perfect, smooth canvas for makeup. I use it under my moisturizer, after toner and sometimes essence. Here is the link to Memebox in case someone is interested in trying while it's on sale. Just thought I'll pass on the info.

https://us.memebox.com/product/5248

Last edited by a moderator:
Korean skincare has been my obsession for the last few years! The unique ingredients, applications, and products are not only incredibly fun and entertaining, but highly effective. One of the first Korean make-up products I used was the Missha BB Cream. It was so light and made my skin appear so smooth and flawless. This is a must try if you are looking for something that is not heavy looking or feeling. My skin was not super greasy and it actually helped clear my pimples! I've been experimenting with other foundations recently but have been temped to go back to this  :wub:

MISSHA_M_Perfect_Cover_BB_Cream_Farbpalette.jpg

I've been using Korean skin care cosmetic products for quite a long and know most of brands and it's really difficult to say which one is better. But there is one thing I'm sure in - it really helps to support the "life" of your skin, especially problematic one. Well, what else to say? The prices are quite fine, the quality is great (at least for most of them) and the main is the result will not be long in coming.

Missha has 40% off their BB creams today. Just wanted to pass the info along. I love the Missha BB creams.

Hey! Check out my youtube channel and show love there! SUBSCRIBE!  Www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I currently have a video up about YESSTYLE and kbeauty products!! I also placed another order on MISS A, another Kbeauty site and cant wait to show everyone what I got and if the hype is worth it! 

Hi girlies!

I just want to mention that beware of ordering from any websites that sell kbeauty products! Not all websites BUT most will have a hidden charge for customs fee when being delivered! 

This could be Miss A to yesstyle! I ordered of yesstyle and they mentioned nowhere on their site about custom fee !!  but besides from that, kbeauty is so intresting!!! and I love it haha. 

Back