Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the moisturising foot masks from Holika Holika!!! I used to have really dry feet and it required me to put body butter on my feet every night before going to sleep....but the Holika Holika foot masks helped with this.....and I somehow don't have this problem anymore!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've tried other brands too, but Holika Holika was the best!!!
Thanks for the tips! Will stock up once I gather enough $$ lol~ I want fab feet for summer in my havaianas, so I slap on generous vaseline/bio oil and put on cotton socks before I hit the sack. Also exfoliated with soap&glory's flake away every now and then.

I think the foot masks might be easier  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the moisturising foot masks from Holika Holika!!! I used to have really dry feet and it required me to put body butter on my feet every night before going to sleep....but the Holika Holika foot masks helped with this.....and I somehow don't have this problem anymore!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've tried other brands too, but Holika Holika was the best!!!
Oooh, is this the one you are talking about? I've had them in my RRS cart for days!

Thanks for the tips! Will stock up once I gather enough $$ lol~ I want fab feet for summer in my havaianas, so I slap on generous vaseline/bio oil and put on cotton socks before I hit the sack. Also exfoliated with soap&glory's flake away every now and then.

I think the foot masks might be easier  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I haven't tried the peeling foot masks from them though...I've only tried the moisturising ones and I love them a lot!!! I'm not a fan of the peeling process haha

Any know if the Hello kitty brightning masks are any good?

Anyone have a list of webstores that accept credit cards other than paypal???

I have KolletionK.com , and Twofacemall.

Thats all i know so far :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Testerkorea accepts credit card payment using Eximbay system :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm on a facial masks craze at the moment...I have a mask on my face every night or every second night!!! Has anyone tried the "Doctorcos Amino Acid Hybrid Sheet Free Mask"? It can be used as a normal cream or as a sleeping mask...I've started using it recently and it seems to be doing good to my face!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yea I've been trying to make purchases with them but there shipping keeps saying "invalid". Ill try again sometime :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ty ty
i think they explained it in the FAQ that you can put the order tru and tell them the order number then pay for the shipping. Its such a hassle tho... Have you bought from jolse and do they label their packages accordingly? Coz I'm too tired to deal with the customs in this country  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think they explained it in the FAQ that you can put the order tru and tell them the order number then pay for the shipping. Its such a hassle tho... Have you bought from jolse and do they label their packages accordingly? Coz I'm too tired to deal with the customs in this country  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I did!

In fact I just received my order from Jolse recently. It says cosmetics $10 or $15 (sorry can't remember exactly) for my small order of 2 items, but of course my items worth more than that.

But then, my city never charge customs on these items so idk if it's good for your reference :|

I've used TesterKorea a few times and really like them; they include a ton of samples. You have to put everything in your wishlist and email them for a manual order, which is a pain, but they've always responded to me really quickly. I've also used RoseRoseShop with no hassle. I've tried HonestSkin a couple of times, and I want to recommend them, but each time I've have trouble with my orders. CosmeticLove is also really good, but they're a little expensive. SokoGlam has only a few curated items, but ships from in the US, so I got my package in only a few days.

I used the TonyMoly foot peel about a month ago and omg, I want to do this all the time! It took over a week to see any flakes, but then I was entranced by my leprous feet for a week. And when they finally stopped, my feet were crazy smooth and soft. I need a whole-body application.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like SASA,  Im thinking about placing a 300$ order with them at the moment. I also like COSME-DE.COM

I've used TesterKorea a few times and really like them; they include a ton of samples. You have to put everything in your wishlist and email them for a manual order, which is a pain, but they've always responded to me really quickly. I've also used RoseRoseShop with no hassle. I've tried HonestSkin a couple of times, and I want to recommend them, but each time I've have trouble with my orders. CosmeticLove is also really good, but they're a little expensive. SokoGlam has only a few curated items, but ships from in the US, so I got my package in only a few days.

I used the TonyMoly foot peel about a month ago and omg, I want to do this all the time! It took over a week to see any flakes, but then I was entranced by my leprous feet for a week. And when they finally stopped, my feet were crazy smooth and soft. I need a whole-body application.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The foot masks seems so interesting but honestly it kind of freaks me out LOL. 

I really like SASA,  Im thinking about placing a 300$ order with them at the moment. I also like COSME-DE.COM
I tried sasa but unfortunately they dont do free shipping here anymore  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cheapest of the lot and had all the asian brands I love.

I hauled from jolse, adambeauty and a few places. Hoping to get them in the mail soon~ :wub:

Haha I shop from the similar shops as you do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here are my thoughts on them!

- TesterKorea: Their product range is good, price is generally the same as retail price in Korea. I don't get a lot of samples from them tho - only like 5 samples each time from the last 2 hauls I made. But I heard many (esp those from US and Europe) mentioned giving generous amount of freebies... maybe they give more freebies to those who ship by EMS/ those in US or Europe? idk lol. They do answer enquiries very promptly and have a good loyalty program that counts on your accumulated amount spent without a time frame.

- Roseroseshop: Bought from them twice and both hassle-free. Their price is really competitive! And always having sale yay! In the past you need to ask them for samples but now they're giving out 5 samples for orders <$100 and 10 samples for orders >$100. Their shipping is based on weight but their cut-off is a bit weird... you just need to experiment by adding and deleting things into cart! Sometimes adding a small sample could lead to a big jump in shipping! IMO it's better to buy in hauls than individual items.

- Cosmetic-Love: Used once to buy 1 item on sale and they gave me 2 samples. I used free, non-tracking shipping (included in the product price) and received it within a week it shipped which is amazing!

- Jolse: Used once to buy 2 items and as they promised, they gave me 7 samples plus a nose strip! Used free, non-tracking shipping (included in the product price) received it a bit more than a week which is reasonable :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

- Adambeauty: Used once. Adambeauty is located in Hong Kong (my city) and my items shipped locally, so can't really comment on shipping. They do have some good deals and quite updated on the limited edition/special set Japanese products!

I guess I have been really lucky not having any issues with all of these sellers!

I just placed a 200$ SASA.COM Order errmagawdd lol. Free shipping of course I will post my hauls once they arrive :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Today I've tried the tolymoly super peel booties - last time I tried their normal ones. These must be kinda strong because they bleached the colour out of my bright pink toenails to a pale pink lol. I really liked the original, but hope the super strength ones give me baby feet. Gonna check out the holika holika moisturizing booties for my hubby. He really liked the one that came in memebox 6 I think it was.

Has anyone ordered from YESSTYLE.COM?? It says beside some of there products that it takes 7-14 days to ship?!

Back