Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Heads up guys, Tester Korea sells full-sized Korean beauty products and sample sizes.

http://www.testerkorea.com/
So I went sample crazy and added a bunch of stuff to my cart, but it won't let me choose a shipping option. Everything says "Invalid." I live in the US, so I'm wondering why I can't make an order. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I went sample crazy and added a bunch of stuff to my cart, but it won't let me choose a shipping option. Everything says "Invalid." I live in the US, so I'm wondering why I can't make an order. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks Rachel!!!!

can someone post the link to beautynetkorea ebay page please! ^.^
I just bought directly from their website which is www.beautynetkorea.com. Have have mileage points similar to Memebox. Oh and free shipping!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try this:

http://testerkorea.com/page.asp?uid=42

Also, if you guys are looking for good deals on specific items, eBay is also a great place for deals. I actually buy most of my Korean and Japanese products there. Since everyone is trying to compete for customers, it drives the prices down pretty well!

Does anyone know any good primers for underneath BB creams? I'm not really in love with any of the US brand primers, so I'm looking for some good Asian primers. 

Bah, I'm in Montgomery and have been meaning to get by Target to see if they have the Laniege line but I guess they don't. Hope they will soon! Thanks @MissJexie  for starting this thread!!
I went by the Birmingham Alabama target store Friday and it has not been set up yet. So if your in town like I was this weekend you might want to call to see if they had added the Laneige products. I ended up get some body butter and lip tint.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know any good primers for underneath BB creams? I'm not really in love with any of the US brand primers, so I'm looking for some good Asian primers. 
The banila co primers are amazing! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. They also have 4 types - hydrating, natural, classic, classic matte. Been using the stella organic cleansing soap from memebox #5, i've never used cleansing soap before ._. But wondering if anyone has used it too? It feels great on my skin, it feels so nice after! 

I've tried the Vedacell shampoo this morning. Other than smelling like mint and herbs, I didn't see/ feel a difference. I'll stick to my regular shampoo after it is all used up...

On another note, my soles are peeling a little at day 4 (referring to my earlier post on the use of Korean foot peels). Definitely not as drastic as those in blog reviews but it's something. :/

Has anyone tried the caviar cleanser from box #8 or the Nuganic pore from luckybox #1? Curious~~~

I've tried the Vedacell shampoo this morning. Other than smelling like mint and herbs, I didn't see/ feel a difference. I'll stick to my regular shampoo after it is all used up... On another note, my soles are peeling a little at day 4 (referring to my earlier post on the use of Korean foot peels). Definitely not as drastic as those in blog reviews but it's something. :/ Has anyone tried the caviar cleanser from box #8 or the Nuganic pore from luckybox #1? Curious~~~
I've used the Nuganic pore stuff and it was okay. I didn't use it long enough though to get a good opinion because I found out it contains salicylic acid and I can't use that because I'm pregnant. Looking forward to my peeling masks arriving - pregnancy and the Australian summer have made my poor tootsies a bit worse for wear

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've used the Nuganic pore stuff and it was okay. I didn't use it long enough though to get a good opinion because I found out it contains salicylic acid and I can't use that because I'm pregnant.

Looking forward to my peeling masks arriving - pregnancy and the Australian summer have made my poor tootsies a bit worse for wear
Thanks for the review! I think it might help me since summer is arriving~ 

And also Congratulations on the pregnancy!! 
wub.gif

Just placed another RRS order, this time for cosmetic stuff instead of skincare! Now to wait. It usually gets here around the time I have totally forgotten what I ordered so it's a nice surprise! I've been wanting to try those Face Shop blushes and Lioele auto eyebrow pencils for a while.

I know a lot of us have already received a free sample bag from Beauteque.com, but they are doing them again and they only cost the $3.00 shipping.

The rest of the site is still free shipping until the end of April!

Hey guys, just wanted to share my small haul from koreanbeautynet. Shipping only took a week and a half and they added a bunch of samples. I'll definitely be shopping with them again very soon.
I have a good sized order coming also. Nice stuff you picked and they are very generous with samples.My next non meme order will be from w2beauty, I have heard great things about them. Enjoy your goodies !!

Hey guys, just wanted to share my small haul from koreanbeautynet. Shipping only took a week and a half and they added a bunch of samples. I'll definitely be shopping with them again very soon.
I am clearly easily led. After seeing this picture I went straight into the site and bought the holika holika primer....... Oh, and the holika holika glow base........ And the tonymoly sleep pack. I'm justifying it because I can no longer spend all my money on memebox lol

Latest posts

Back