Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by beautylovelife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I recently bought an order from beauteque.com. They are honestly such a great company with such amazing customer service. They also have really fast shipping. I ordered it last Thursday and it arrived on Monday. It was unbelievable. I would highly reccomend beauteuqe.com. They are also amazing for doing a free sample bag program where you only have to pay $3 shipping. Besides that there whole store is free shipping until the end of April. 

I agree that Beauteque is such a fantastic new company. They only recently launched, but they are probably the nicest and most down-to-earth people! I've even suggested certain products and brands and they are actively working towards getting them in their shop! Their shipping is ridiculously fast for me, and every time I have e-mailed them, I've received a response incredibly fast.

Cant' say enough good things about them. On top of that? I just tried the "My Beauty Diary" Caviar face mask and it's one of the first paper masks I've used where I noticed a legitimate difference the moment I took it off. My skin looked so bright and clear, and felt firm, yet moisturized. Kind of obsessed!

I know, I just ordered a huge mask shipment from them too. They have the best variety of masks from My Beauty Diary to Missha to Lioele. I love how they sell their individual masks for a FREAKIN $1.99. I just ordered 10 from them and im like halfway done. Gonna purchase the real boxes soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by beautylovelife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know, I just ordered a huge mask shipment from them too. They have the best variety of masks from My Beauty Diary to Missha to Lioele. I love how they sell their individual masks for a FREAKIN $1.99. I just ordered 10 from them and im like halfway done. Gonna purchase the real boxes soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I love that the My Beauty Diary masks are also sold in boxes of 10 for just $13.60. Since 10 singles would be $19.90, that's an awesome deal! I have to grab a couple of the Missha masks next time I make an order!

I love Korean beauty products epically their skin care. I usually order from g market and wishtrend.com The most recent order was from wishtrend. I got the skin and lab vitamins creams. They come in tubes of a, b, c, e, k. Whats neat about them is that you can mix the creams together so you can have have the vitamins you want. They also have wishbox (like memebox) and they show you a picture of the items in the box before your buy. They also have items reviews on YouTube, just do a search and you can view wishtrend's review of the skin and lab products. Also sign up with this link, after making your first purchase, wishtrend will credit you $5. https://www.wishtrend.com:48598/?s=102196504 use promote code: 102196594

I adopted a Korean & Japanese inspired skincare routine at least a year ago, but I had to switch away from the drugstore Asian products I was able to find here because they have too many chemicals in them. I've apparently developed allergies to some of the chemicals and a lot of fragrances give me headaches. I've pretty much given up on finding any all natural Asian skin care companies.

But I'm still interested in the make-up. I'm most interested in lip and cheek colors. The problem for me is 1) I can never find ingredients (which I need to read because I do try avoid certain things and have to avoid chemical sunscreens), 2) The shipping is so expensive I end up paying the same for a drugstore Korean product as I would pay for a mid/high end product at Ulta or Sephora.

All of the stuff is so cute! I really want to pick up a few things, especially from Etude House and Holika Holika (that owl highlighter is adorable and they have something similar with a cat, I think), and some things from Tony Moly as well.

Just got my RSS order! It came in just under two weeks, which was much faster than my last one which took almost an entire month.

Going to have to figure out this new picture posting system, but until then, here is the link to an imgur gallery I made complete with pics and product list!

Beauteque is also doing a deal on masks: buy 7, get $2 off. Since a lot of their masks are $1.99, it's like buy 6 get one free! PLUS they have free shipping only until the end of April so hurry if you want to stock up on masks!

I've decided that I need all of the things from beautynetkorea.com. Their prices seem really good!

Here's what I ordered today:

MacaronLipbalm.jpg

I ordered the green apple one...

perfectbb1350ml.jpg

detail_87142883451da5bf357cb6.jpg

This one I ordered the third shade from the left.

detail_161290669452493911c6883.jpg

I ordered the third one from the left and the right most color.

detail_758414141526a0761999b7.jpg

I ordered the bottom color.

detail_707382789531583b5aa8ce.jpg

I got the pink spectrum blush.

Sorry for the huge pictures! I hope they're okay.

Im ordering from KollectionK.com Love there stuff!!

I've decided that I need all of the things from beautynetkorea.com. Their prices seem really good!

Here's what I ordered today:

MacaronLipbalm.jpg

I ordered the green apple one...

perfectbb1350ml.jpg

detail_87142883451da5bf357cb6.jpg

This one I ordered the third shade from the left.

detail_161290669452493911c6883.jpg

I ordered the third one from the left and the right most color.

detail_758414141526a0761999b7.jpg

I ordered the bottom color.

detail_707382789531583b5aa8ce.jpg

I got the pink spectrum blush.

Sorry for the huge pictures! I hope they're okay.
I have a bunny gloss and a macaron lip balm and I LOVE them both. The packaging....it's just too cute to handle!

I have a bunny gloss and a macaron lip balm and I LOVE them both. The packaging....it's just too cute to handle!
I know! It's the packaging that gets me every time. Once I use up some more of my Memebox stuff, I'm totally going for some of the Mizon products with the big gorilla on the label. lol

Anyone have a list of webstores that accept credit cards other than paypal???

I have KolletionK.com , and Twofacemall.

Thats all i know so far :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've used the Nuganic pore stuff and it was okay. I didn't use it long enough though to get a good opinion because I found out it contains salicylic acid and I can't use that because I'm pregnant. Looking forward to my peeling masks arriving - pregnancy and the Australian summer have made my poor tootsies a bit worse for wear
Congrats on the pregnancy!! Actually, I'm pregnant too!! I didn't know that I can't use salicylic acid when I'm pregnant...I'll try to avoid it from now on!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Actually, I'm pregnant too!! I didn't know that I can't use salicylic acid when I'm pregnant...I'll try to avoid it from now on!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow grats to you both!! Well, pregnancy will prolly give you some glow so do look forward to the awesomeness. 

On a separate note, I just hauled a bunch of things that I really need rather than stuffing $$ into meme's face all the time. Also got some newly released product from Holika Holika! Will update once I got the stuffs.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow grats to you both!! Well, pregnancy will prolly give you some glow so do look forward to the awesomeness. 

On a separate note, I just hauled a bunch of things that I really need rather than stuffing $$ into meme's face all the time. Also got some newly released product from Holika Holika! Will update once I got the stuffs.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I love the moisturising foot masks from Holika Holika!!! I used to have really dry feet and it required me to put body butter on my feet every night before going to sleep....but the Holika Holika foot masks helped with this.....and I somehow don't have this problem anymore!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've tried other brands too, but Holika Holika was the best!!!

Latest posts

Back