Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about anti-aging Korean PDO thread lift treatment? Does it qualify as a Korean beauty talk?

This non-surgical skin lifting treatment is perfect for people with saggy skin but unwilling to undergo cosmetic surgery. I have tried it before. Can't say its painless! But results are great. More experienced doctors will provide pain relief medication to prepare patients for the treatment to make it as comfortable as possible. 

Hi!

For any K-Beauty fans out there, Missha and A'pieu are having their SEMI-ANNUAL SALE right now!! ?YAYY

sale-banner-3.gif

Hey everyone! I've discovered this korean skincare brand that does amazing cheap sheetmasks and I beleive they will be the next best thing soon!

Check them out www.vitamasques.com or the instagram @vitamasques 

Hi guys I too love korean products so much and I'm sooo happy to find this thread. I would like to share where I personally shop for my favourite Korean products. they ship worldwide

visit althea.kr you can message me so I can share with you my discount code

----

please do visit my site to know more about me and my skin care routine  :) https://spillmybeautysecrets.com

Hey ladies!

There's this new product I tried from the K-Beauty market and despite never trying anything like it, it works really well for my skin!

It's Care Bare Beauty's #KeepCalmAndZitDown acne treatment patch! It's similar to COSRX's pimple patch but the Care Bare Beauty product has very fine microneedles which helps get more of the ingredients into your skin to treat the pimple at the source! You just leave it on overnight and the next morning - no swelling, no pain, and totally less noticeable. I know they try to focus on making their products "clean", so without the super harsh chemicals, which is really nice for people who like more organic products.

The only place I've seen them sold is on SubK Shop (https://www.subkshop.com/collections/care-bear-beauty).

I definitely recommend this product to my friends so I thought I'd recommend it to you all here :)

Korean aesthetic beauty is the rage.

Checkout this video about the latest skin rejuvenation for tired skin, acne scars and pores.

Video not in english, but there are subtitles haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vtj7sslbWM

drdanielchang.com

4dfacelift.com

Actually I was looking for a nice Korean eyes smokey eye tutorial and couldn't find any that i was super hyped about as they would make my eyes appear smaller than they are. But then I came across this one  which really gives a mysterious tone and i absolutely love it!

If you want to find other more useful makeup tutorials I would recommend checking out this page as i did find cool tutorials for different looks - from chic, gothic to more natural ones! 

xxx

For a long time she picked up a face mask that could be applied for the night, tried a huge number of different means. So I decided to try Korean cosmetics and ordered a 3W CLINIC Collagen Sleeping Pack face mask. I ordered a mask on the site https://koreakos.com/skin-care/mask-pack/3w-clinic-collagen-sleeping-pack-100ml. What can I say about this mask? I've been using it for two months now and the effect is wonderful. It perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, struggling with the first signs of aging. In the morning, the face looks asleep and the contours of the face are more even and clear. Will definitely buy more!

Probably each of us heard about Korean cosmetics. Their famous care products reliably settled in cosmetics bags for most beauties.
And I, in turn, began my acquaintance with BB-cream. I ordered BB-cream on the site https://koreakos.com/make-up/bb-cream/aritaum-full-cover-bb-cream-spf50-pa-50ml. The cream perfectly levels the overall skin tone, all redness on the skin becomes quite invisible. This BB cream is so perfect for my skin that I can use it anyway: in any weather, in any season, in any skin condition. BB cream does not clog the pores and does not cause a rash, does not pollute the skin, increasing the number of black spots. It seems to me that even the opposite - it helps to wash out dirt. I really like the appearance of the skin after this BB cream: it does not look tired at the end of the day and remains even in tone and texture.

Кто-нибудь знает, хороши ли эти пилинги для ног? Я искал вчера, и иногда английские переводы изворотливы, я могу понять, что они пытаются сказать! Любые рекомендации тоже будут хороши
Hello everyone, I am delighted and I hasten to share with you a wonderful Korean product - peeling for the feet, which produces stunning results. I ordered it on the site https://koreakos.com/body-4/foot-care/calmia-silky-perfect-foot-peeling. It is worth noting that the procedure was timed to the trip to the sea, and I wanted the heels in sandals to look wonderful. The product is really amazing, all the old skin has been peeled off, the heels have become very smooth and soft. I'm in love with this product!

I know and use Korean fillers Neuramis. They not too expensive and always have good result. But maybe you could recommend any other Korean filler or meso-cocktail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the sharing this informative and interesting post with us, I really admire your post as its it's really very helpful.

phenomenal blog with excess of knowledge.

regards,

Factocert

Hey ladies im totally new here, but i wanted to share my experience. I usually buy my KB products at like saphora or ulta since i have always been to scared to order over seas. lol But a girl friend of mine started working for a new company called lluillui here in las vegas.  I went to check out there site and the prices are really good, and they have a really good selection of products. I am a big fan of Iope (the derma repair cream is great since i live in a dessert.. ) and Laneige (i swear by their apple lime lip sleeping mask! again dessert living is hard on your skin)  Anyway long story short hllui luui is worth a look if you want to support a local business!

Does anyone know if those feet peeling booties are any good? I was looking yesterday and sometimes the English translations are dodgy I can figure out what they're trying to say! Any recommendations would be great too
There's a foot peeling mask by Nature republic that works REALLLYYY WELL. I highly suggest getting your hands on it if you can. I tried it out myself and it peeled off all the nasty skin on my feet. They also have regular foot masks that are wonderful too. Here is the link

Latest posts

Back