Korres Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A holistic line out of Greece;available at Sephora.com I'm especially eyeing their Sugar Crystal Cream Multivitamin Skin Shield on my never ending quest for a moisturizer..Anyone familiar with this product or line??

I think they're the company with body milk (nutmeg sounds yummy!). I'd love to give them a try sometime - I've heard excellent things from a few gals on LiveJournal!

Yes! I ordered this very same product with my egift cert I received from my Daughter! It's nice, but, it feels sticky on your skin. Would I order it again? Probably not. There are too many other choices of skincare that don't leave your skin feeling tacky.

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Yes! I ordered this very same product with my egift cert I received from my Daughter! It's nice, but, it feels sticky on your skin. Would I order it again? Probably not. There are too many other choices of skincare that don't leave your skin feeling tacky. I could probably get past the stickiness..Unfortunately for me,I don't have the luxury of being able to use just anything..I'm senstive to many typical skincare ingredients and from what I saw,This moisturizer doesn't contain any of those ingredients I need to stay away from..Would you happen to have the ingredients list??

Don't get me wrong, I do love what it does...it just feels funny on my skin. You might enjoy it though. Korres Sugar Crystal Cream/Day & Night Fluid Action: The Sugar hydrating derivative works as a moisture magnet under low humidity conditions, complementing the action of the basic provitamin B5-vitamin F-Shea butter moisturising system. Vitamins A and C demonstrate significant repairing activity to fine lines and skin colour disorders, while in combination with vitamin E, they shield the skin from internal and external ageing factors. The Ginseng active extract improves skin tonicity and firmness, revealing a glowing complexion. Use: After the daily cleansing, apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Contains: Vitamins A, E, C, F, provitamin B5, Sugar-based moisturising agent, Sucrose emulsifiers, Shea butter, Ginseng active extract. Dermatologically tested Mineral oil free_Silicone free_Propylene glycol free Enriched with active plant extracts 50ml / 1.69 fl oz Hot Tips: Very beneficial for skin with a tendency for discolorations. It can be used day or night as vitamin A is protected in special carriers.

Originally Posted by allisong I could probably get past the stickiness..Unfortunately for me,I don't have the luxury of being able to use just anything..I'm senstive to many typical skincare ingredients and from what I saw,This moisturizer doesn't contain any of those ingredients I need to stay away from..Would you happen to have the ingredients list?? Hi Ali,All the ingredients are listed under each individual product on their site:

http://www.korres.com/

Example from web site:

Eyebright Cream

Action: A rich, velvety cream that fights the damage of time and stress. Wheat proteins visibly combat skin slackening, while the valuable synergistic action of Euphrasia and Hesperitine minimises eye-puffiness, increasing superficial and integral skin firmness. The unique combination of phytosterols and antioxidants, predominant in Argan tree oil, awakens the cells and activates the regeneration mechanisms of the skin.

Use: Apply the cream daily around the eyes. Firstly, gently apply the product on lower lid and upper cheek from inner corner of eye to outer corner, continue with the side area of the eye and finish up by slightly smoothing it following the line of eyebrows, avoiding the upper eyelid area.

Contains: Euphrasia extract, Hesperitine, Cucumber cell extract, Wheat proteins, Carob tree polysaccharides, Passion flower oil, Argan tree oil.

Dermatologically tested

Mineral oil free_Silicone free_Propylene Glycol free

Enriched with active plant extracts

30ml / 1.01 fl oz

Hot Tips: Along with Iris florentina firming face cream and Passionflower firming neck cream, they constitute the ultimate regime for mature skin over 40-45 years of age with both immediate and long-term results.

Latest posts

Back