Larger Shoe Sizes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have trouble buying shoes since I have big feet
icon_sad.gif
Any stores that carry larger sizes? 10 or 11 for women? or brands that fit bigger? Seems like nicer brands (like Nike) fit smaller, which makes it even harder to find comfy walking shoes.

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I have trouble buying shoes since I have big feet
icon_sad.gif
Any stores that carry larger sizes? 10 or 11 for women? or brands that fit bigger? Seems like nicer brands (like Nike) fit smaller, which makes it even harder to find comfy walking shoes.Any suggestions?

Hi, it's me ... answering again ... lol . I hope other MuT visitors will help ya out too.
I know that Sketchers and Diesel are two cool brands which run a bit large. The shoes that I've ordered from Pacific Sunwear run large too. Another brand to try might be Puma since the same company who makes Diesel shoes also makes Pumas.

Steve Madden is another option. Ciao!

newfootbar.gif

Thanks for replying to all my posts!

I have had good luck with Skechers. but not all stores seem to carry the larger sizes
frown.gif
I'll have to check out Pumas though
smile.gif

I was given a size 10 pair of Roxy flip flops that are too big. They are in 'like new' condition... here's a pic.. are you interested?

2f_1_b.JPG

Latest posts

Back