Last makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jennycateyez blacktrack i have no clue how to use it and i need a brush for it still, hey i needed to get something since i was at mac:icon_love He he you're right!! I want Blacktrack too! When you go at Mac's again ask them to give you a brush to apply the Fluidline!

Originally Posted by Sophia He he you're right!! I want Blacktrack too! When you go at Mac's again ask them to give you a brush to apply the Fluidline! yeah i was going to ask but i only had enough for the fluidline lmao!! but i stil have a mac giftcard i have to use! ( i was at macys) so i will be going to the mac store soon to get a brush and peaches!!! yayy!!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez yeah i was going to ask but i only had enough for the fluidline lmao!! but i stil have a mac giftcard i have to use! ( i was at macys) so i will be going to the mac store soon to get a brush and peaches!!! yayy!! Great!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yesterday I bought MAC fluidline in Macroviolet and Maybelline Watershine diamonds lipstick

If I can't remember, that means it's time to go shopping, right?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think it was Almay Kinetin and MF Panstick.

My last purchase was my Walgreens haul, I'm trying very hard to be a good girl and not spend big right now
icon_wink.gif

bored out of my mind, had insommia and couldn't sleep. Drove out to walgreens and got myself Prestige e/s quad beauty bar in techno.
icon_cool.gif

I got a package in the mail from Sephora today (dont have one where I live so I have to order online). I got amazing concealer in light beige (I have white which I got at an actual Sephora, so I am going to mix the two together), Stila eyeshadow in Diamond Lil, Stila blush in Bud, and Urban Decay Primer Potion. I had lots more I wanted, so it took forever to narrow down and still get free shipping
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yesterday I bought three things from The Body Shop:

Bronze shimmer waves-LOVE!!

Eyebrow pencil in medium brown and a lip gloss( smells strawberry that I have bought before and love)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well I finally found Cover Girl LE so I bought that along with 5 new Milani eyeshadows & I decided I wanted to try the powder so I got that too
icon_redface.gif
This was all this A.M. so this would be my last purchase.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Mine was Almay Whipped Gloss in Spiced Rum. I actually broke CT to get it
icon_redface.gif
lol, my last one was YESTERDAY! I am counting when my lot of pigment samples came in as the "time" that I bought something... However I am about to head over to CVS and get something!
icon_redface.gif

I was going to try out a concealer by Revlon and Max Factor Panstik foundation as a concealer (all because of you Erica dear! :icon_love). And MAYBE brushes, but only if they have ones I don't have already, which I doubt.

Latest posts

Back