Latest Lemmings?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girls,

What are you all lemming at the moment? I've seen lots of hauls posted recently so i wonder is there anything left out there for ye to want (just kidding, there's always something!)

Fire away...

I just got a craving for MAC fluidlines today.. Like a serious lemming! I had always planned on getting a few but i was gonna wait til they were out in Ireland (which i thought was this week) so today about lunch time i thought to myself "hey, i'll drive in to the city after work and get them". I was all excited and then thought i better ring first to make sure they had the colours i wanted in stock. Turned out they still don't have ANY fluidliners in & wont for another 2/3 weeks. So i contacted a US friend straight away & she's getting them for me today & sending them ASAP! Its so weird, i've never just got a lemming out of nowhere like that before!

I've got a ton of lemmings, but the most wanted are:

MAC Fluidlines in Waveline, Dip Down, and Frostlite

MAC e/s in Sumptuous Olive, Expensive Pink, Antiqued, and Gorgeous Gold

MAC Eye Kohl in Phone Number

MAC Lustreglass in Wonderstruck

MAC Lipglass in Florabundance and Underage

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 what's a lemming? It's a saying (I've pretty much only seen so often here! LOL) That means to really crave something. So if you see someone talk about a certain lipstick - and you're just dying to run out and get it right now... you are "lemming" that lipstick!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm not sure if this is more of a European phrase, but you'll see it alot here... since we're always "lemming' something!
tongue.gif

I'm lemming all of the MAC Fluidliners, T&T Univ. Color Dust (Shooting Star) and any Tina Earnshaw e/s that I can get my hands on. TE is such an underrated line. I LOVE IT!!!!

How is TE? I've never tried any of her stuff but am always checking it out on beauty.com. Anything in particular that you recommend? TIA!
wink.gif

I'm just lemming April 17!!! Thats when Janelle goes broke at the largest candy store for a Beauty Junkie ~ The IBS New York show! OMG I wish I could take you all with me... you'd DIE! Last year I got a bunch of hair stuff... really didn't concentrate on the makeup vendors... but, ya know what? NOT THIS YEAR!!
icon_twisted.gif
This year I'll be planting myself at the MAC booth for quite some time!
tongue.gif
This is the best trade show I've seen in my life, and I've been going every year for 8 years now... You can buy individual products, or take advantage of the 'package deals' they offer ... where instead of paying $15 for a high end shampoo at a salon... you get that and about 5 of their other products (usually with a free gift, either a shirt, bag, pocketbook etc) for like $30. They have vendors that deal with hair, skin care, nails, cosmetics, tanning, body art and anything beauty related. You have to go early, because you are there ALL DAY to attempt to see everything! They offer hair cutting & coloring classes, and many top names have stages where they show demo's, haircuts, color, skin care demo's etc. (where you can be a demo model & get yourself done for FREE) Nice thing to get a haircut by the head stylists of paul mitchell or Matrix for Free, huh?
tongue.gif
Wanna drool? Check out the site... www.ibsnewyork.com and be sure to check out all the pics and definitely check out the exhibitor list.... absolute HEAVEN! Here are some pics I took last year of my haul... mainly becuase the people at work didn't believe I got all this stuff for like $100 bucks or so!
tongue.gif

PS... Last year I went easy... this is nothing to what I got the years before! LOL I just learned that I can't use all the stuff up in a year! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ALL of her shadows are to die for! They feel like silk, blend well, and last all day! I highly recommend any of her quads - especially Charmane. They are so versatile. I could rave about this line all day. One more e/s good is Lime Crush. It is a very beautiful green - not a loud color at all. Its just beautiful!! I dont know what to compare this color to cuz I dont have any other green like it. Its totally amazing!!

Originally Posted by keaLoha How is TE? I've never tried any of her stuff but am always checking it out on beauty.com. Anything in particular that you recommend? TIA!
wink.gif

ahh.. i get it.

i'm lemming for some purple shadows from MAC

-trax

-nocturnelle

-meadowland

-and some lighter shades of purple

i'm scared that i will look like i got a black eye. lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 ahh.. i get it.
i'm lemming for some purple shadows from MAC

-trax

-nocturnelle

-meadowland

-and some lighter shades of purple

i'm scared that i will look like i got a black eye. lol

I have Crystal - pretty light purple... and Mothbrown... also nice - you should check out the Madame b. purple in the collection - looks like a nice shade.
icon_cool.gif

Right now I'm lemming some Stila eyeshadow, some Stila lipglaze, and Nars Angelika blush
wink.gif

Let me see, you'd think Friday's haul would appease my lemming for a while but:

Stila glaze liners

Stila e/s duos in Platinum/Pot Pourri and Twilight/Sapphire

Latest posts

Back