Laura Mercier events at Saks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saks Fifth Avenue has a Laura Mercier University events in March.

• March 3rd, Flawless Face 101. Learn how to create a Flawless Face
  • March 4th, Lusciuos Lips. Learn how to accentuate your lips and how to keep the lip color on all day long
  • March 5th, Brows and Eyes that Mesmerize. Learn how to play up your eyes and brows for any occasion
  • March 6th Extra Credit, Learn how to deal with your "har-to-deal-with" issues like darks circles, scarring etc
Visit the Laura Mercier counter to sign up for the courses.

there's also a laura mercier event at nordstrom next weekend too. I'm not sure if its at all nordstrom, but i'm going to the one at south coast plaza on march 5th. So if anyone is in the so cal area, make an appt and drop by. It should be very fun. If anyone is going let me know

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Saks Fifth Avenue has a Laura Mercier University events in March. [*]March 3rd, Flawless Face 101. Learn how to create a Flawless Face

[*]March 4th, Lusciuos Lips. Learn how to accentuate your lips and how to keep the lip color on all day long

[*]March 5th, Brows and Eyes that Mesmerize. Learn how to play up your eyes and brows for any occasion

[*]March 6th Extra Credit, Learn how to deal with your "har-to-deal-with" issues like darks circles, scarring etc

Visit the Laura Mercier counter to sign up for the courses.

Back