Quantcast

laura mercier

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
welcome gururose!

i've only tried one product and I really like it! it's the tinted moisturizer. It makes my skin look really nice and like healthy. it doesn't look like it's caked on foundation or anything.

 
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Liz welcome gururose!
i've only tried one product and I really like it! it's the tinted moisturizer. It makes my skin look really nice and like healthy. it doesn't look like it's caked on foundation or anything.

thanks liz. i tried the foundation and really liked it also

 
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
thanks liz. i tried the foundation and really liked it also

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
Welcome to MuT, gururose! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

The LM Tinted Moisturizer is very good but very expensive!


Originally Posted by gururose any thoughts on laura mercier
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by wongy74 Welcome to MuT, gururose! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
The LM Tinted Moisturizer is very good but very expensive!


hi jess. yes it is very expensive here in australia also. i tried the perfume and it was amazing
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Welcome gururose

Originally Posted by gururose hi jess. yes it is very expensive here in australia also. i tried the perfume and it was amazing
 

Latest posts

Top