Laura's ATTEMPT at a tutorial!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right girls, here's my first attempt at a tutorial. I dont think i'm anywhere as near as good as the rest of you on here at applying make up but i'm practicing every day! My colours in my pic come out so dull compared to in real life but oh well! Also i didnt use eyeliner in this FOTD because my eye is slightly red on the outer corners today and i didnt want to add much make up there.

ADVICE ON WHAT I CAN BETTER NEXT TIME IS WELCOME

Very nice,thx for posting it!

And feel free to try some more
wink.gif
I like these tutorials.

great tutorial Laura! Love it! Really pretty colors. Look forward to you doing more in the future.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz very nice laura!!!you have nice lid space to apply e/s
biggrin.gif

That is exactly what I was thinking! Your eyes look great!

Your tutorial is great Laura, great great great!!! :icon_love Do more!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks girls! I usually go in to way more detail but didnt have time today. Plus i never did a green/brown combo before so i wasnt exactly sure of what i was doing!

Love it Chicken!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
Always nice to see your big blue peepers on my puter' !! lol Love those colors on you too.... !!!

GREAT JOB! that was awesome! it looks soooooo nice and i LOVE your eyes. more, more
claps.gif

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Looks great Laura. Nice color combo. If you were to have put eyeliner, what color would you have chosen? I probably would have used BB Black Gel Eyeliner ot MAC's Teddy Eye Kohl. I'm really not the best person for tutorials because i'm crap at putting colours together!

GREAT tutorial! I´ll have to do a green/brown look too sometime. oh sh** no, I gave Swimming away
icon_frown.gif

keep the tutes coming Laura, you did an awesome job

Back