Let's see your scary face!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to see all you girls inscary/horror/halloween make-up....just play around and see what you get...

here's mine

DSCF3142.jpg
DSCF3141.jpg

WOW....I never thought about scary makeup.....LOL but that's pretty neat work...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow cool picture! I can't do any kind of cool makeup like that. I wish I had a picture from an 80's party a few months back...I was drunk when I did my makeup so I went waaaay overboard with the blue eyeshadow, red blush, and hot pink lipstick...it was fabulous.

You want to see a picture of my scary face? I will take a picture of myself tomorrow morning when I wake up then and post it for you!

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Wow cool picture! I can't do any kind of cool makeup like that. I wish I had a picture from an 80's party a few months back...I was drunk when I did my makeup so I went waaaay overboard with the blue eyeshadow, red blush, and hot pink lipstick...it was fabulous. Well, the 80s were altogether fabulous so I guess you were made-up for the occasion!

Wow, that's really good. I don't know how to make scary mu either...

When you go to another 80's party make sure to take pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Wow cool picture! I can't do any kind of cool makeup like that. I wish I had a picture from an 80's party a few months back...I was drunk when I did my makeup so I went waaaay overboard with the blue eyeshadow, red blush, and hot pink lipstick...it was fabulous.

My "scary face" pic would be me when I first get up in the morning. But I wouldn't want to subject any of you to that, so I'm not gonna post one.

You don't wanna see mine, lol...

Originally Posted by spazbaby My "scary face" pic would be me when I first get up in the morning. But I wouldn't want to subject any of you to that, so I'm not gonna post one.

Awesome pic!! If I get some free time, I'll try one too! what the heck right? It's only Makeup!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome pic!! If I get some free time, I'll try one too! what the heck right? It's only Makeup!
wink.gif
yes please do!
no one has posted pictures
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back