Lime Crime's new products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lime Crime is expanding and will be offering nail polish, eyeshadow palettes and eyeliners soon to her line of lip glosses, lip sticks and eye pigments.

Chinadoll
  • Fly Dragon Fly – fiery red [matte]
  • Parasol – sky blue [matte]
  • Goldfish – bright gold [metallic]
  • Jade-o-Lade – rich jade [matte]
  • Lotus Noir – deepest black [matte]

Price: $34.99

Size: Net wt. 5 x 1.3 g.

Available after February 15, 2012

According to the Lime Crime site this will be part of the permanent collection.

If the color red, seen in the palette, is the same red in the eyes than the red looks to be more of a pink when applied. The green looks gorgeous as used as a liner. It'll be interesting to see how swatches from bloggers turn out since Lime Crime's products seem to be Photoshopped.

As for the nail polishes and eyeliner all that's showing is a coming soon label.

Despite all the previous problems they've had it looks like she's doing pretty well. I've avoided purchasing products from her because of her reputation but my goodness her products are so tempting.

As far as I know they no longer are. That's what one of the main reasons I've never ordered from them because I've heard they repackaged TKB Trading/BASF products.

I got to see the line and talk with Doe Deere at IMATS last June. I ended up buying 3 of her lipsticks and I am still so impressed with them. She may have a bad rep., but her products rock! Can't deny the quality, and it's so rare to see a brand truly be different. I am definitely picking these up!

Oh my gosh, they even seem to be the same lip swatches on the liquid lipstick! Really nice find, as I have been wanting to try a few Lime Crime lipsticks, but have not been so willing to fork over the dough due to their reputation! I might have to give SweetPea & Fay a try. 

Morgana Cryptoria's aren't wholesale, they're handmade.

Originally Posted by oOliveColored /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are a few sites that have the same lipsticks, that one is cheapest though. I'm planning on ordering some when I get paid.

I was specifically looking for the grey/chinchilla color and I think it's here, http://www.morganacryptoria.com/NEW-Lipsticks-for-2012_c_57.html, but $12 is still a bit much for wholesale lipstick.

They all come from the same products, whether they mix the formula themselves or not.

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Morgana Cryptoria's aren't wholesale, they're handmade.

Well they may have the same or similar ingredients, but the exact formula is quite different. Morgana's lipsticks aren't stock or even just melt n pour, they are honest to goodness handmade with her own formula.

Originally Posted by oOliveColored /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They all come from the same products, whether they mix the formula themselves or not.

I think I may have to cave when Lime Crime releases their nail polishes. I'm a sucker for nail polish.

Latest posts

Back