Limited Edition: MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If anyone gets this and doesn't want the box, I'll be happy to trade for it!
me too! i was just about to post that!

keep me in mind as well, if you don't want the box. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by feisty1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did it sell out already? I was thinking of buying another one for a gift.
it's still available! i was talking about just the box itself :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it's still available! i was talking about just the box itself :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you so much! I have to wait till Friday and was worried they were all gone. After seeing the second item, I think my mom would love this box plus I'll see another spoiler tomorrow to make a final determination :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still on the fence about this box.  Waiting to see if there are any discount codes -- seems like there is usually at least one $10 off for most of these LE boxes (maybe not the LaPrairie, but otherwise ... I bought the Best of Britain box 2 days before a code came out).

For $30, I'd go for it.  But not feeling much love for the products that they've spoiled to date.

The contents so far aren't for myself or my mom, but I am OBSESSED with the box -- why won't they just sell me one of those beauties????

Quote: Originally Posted by Justine1988 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@saku thanks! Is that full size?
it looks like it!

Meh, spoilers aren't doing it for me and I really souldn't drop $40 just to get a pretty box. I think I'll pass on this one.

I think I'm going to keep taking my chances and wait for more spoilers.... there's nothing I HAVE to have, but I'm interested

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @Justine1988 it's this one:

1619321_605740046161165_5522577224959144624_n.jpg

looks like it's $24

Another spoiler release and I love it sooo much!!! Am I allowed to post a pic? I can't hide it under a spoiler because I am on my phone

Back