Limited Edition: MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by feisty1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another spoiler release and I love it sooo much!!! Am I allowed to post a pic? I can't hide it under a spoiler because I am on my phone
definitely. the subject says spoilers.

Thank you! I am so excited because that's two products I'll have and I have heard good reviews. It says it retails for $22.00

I broke down and bought it. Nothing I need (esp. the mascara.... I have more than I can even use) but I do think I will use everything that's been posted so far. Just didn't want to take the chance of something amazing being posted after its sold out.

Any guesses for the last two products? I'm guessing nail polish, lip product (like balm or salve), hand cream or perfume sample.

i would be pleasantly surprised if a nail polish isn't in the box! i'm really happy with the caldrea spoiler, i need a good light lotion for summer.i went body butter crazy this winter!

I went ahead and gave in to ordering.  I like what they're including so far, and LOVE the box. Now for the waiting...

New spoiler:
Bellapierre in Envy

Me too! I think it will either be nail polish or perfume. I love the color of the envy!

I caved and bought the box after the Pillow Proof spoiler came out. I have a little travel size of it and I like the way it reduces the time it takes to dry my hair.   I'm totally "meh" on the fiber extend - I got it in another box and didn't think it was that great.  Caldrea is always nice and I like the color of the Bella Pierre.  I think I'm in subscription box overload though because all these brands (and specific products even) seem to be repeats for me. 

ohh, I love dry shampoo, so dry conditioner is interesting to me.   I love both of the hair products, the body lotion, the lipstick.  Meh on the serum but that is only because I don't know what it REALLY is (there is no description for it).  Mascara - will probably sell it on ebay.

Quote: Originally Posted by feisty1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I saw this spoiler, I bought the box.  Love!

I won't be buying this box (saving funds for the hubby's bday)...but if anyone does not want the box itself after they take the goodies out, please PM me, I would love to trade for it! Thanks.

Looks like they released the picture for all the spoilers.... eh, not worth $40 to me.
LL
Are these the actual sizes? Is everything full size?

Has anyones shipped yet?  I'm thinking Glossybox is getting a little optimistic if they think they can have the boxes here by Mother's Day if they haven't started shipping yet...  Especially for us West Coasties!

Back