Limited Edition: MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my mother's day box today AND my april box. They overnighted both of them to me.  They told me that USPS lost BOTH boxes.  Total BS.  My lipstick came in 3 pieces and was all over the box. It was just awful!  This box is horrifying!  All of the products look beat up and as for the serum, does anyone else's have a "Sample Not for Sale" sticker on the back like this? 

MDGB Sample.JPG

Sorry the picture is sideways. It was not like that before I uploaded it. 
Same thing happened to my box.  Wrote to CS and they said they are sending a replacement.  Not sure what condition the replacement will arrive in.  They should have packaged everything better. 

@@Babs28 ~ My serum also has the label.  I am thinking that this label is probably not uncommon for them because whatever personalized potion they concoct probably shouldn't be reused/restocked.  Or maybe it just makes the recipient feel special that its just for them and nobody else.   

...and I still don't have my box.  Geeez.  Glossybox is going to loose lots of subscribers over this one.

my box safely arrive on Wednesday with everything intact.  I think some of the things will get good use.  I haven't tried the serum yet but since I'm no longer gifting the box to my mum I guess I will get around to it soon!

Well.... to my surprise... I got home today to see TWO Glossyboxes in my mailbox.  Both the Mother's Day edition.  I only ordered one.  Since the box was sold out, I hope this doesn't mean that someone else didn't get a box. 

Oh, you're limited box looks so nice! I'm from Norway and we've got completely different set of items. Only thing that were the same was the ModelCo Mascara! We got a fullsize foam for your hair (33$), body oil which had the most amazing smell, (28$), pale blue nail polish (22$), a pink blusher (33$) and lastly a hand cream (13$). I much prefer your box though, lol. I'd love me some Pureology and Redken!

Well.... to my surprise... I got home today to see TWO Glossyboxes in my mailbox.  Both the Mother's Day edition.  I only ordered one.  Since the box was sold out, I hope this doesn't mean that someone else didn't get a box. 
The same thing just happened to me.

I still haven't received my box. I contacted them again to see if they have a new tracking number for me. They said that the box has not made it's way back to them yet. But the original tracking number shows that it was returned to sender with a delivery confirmation signature. They seem to be having major issues. So frustrating.

Lucky!  The serum is fantastic!

ETA: Lucky that you got two boxes, I mean.  Crappy that it took this long for you to get them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back