Limited Edition: MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 was announced today.

• One-time box
6 Beauty Products 
Limited Edition Box Design 
Free Shipping, No Subscription Required 

$40 Box is available while supplies last.

Anyone get this in previous years?

Edit: Revealing one product each day this week on Facebook. First Product: Redken 5th Avenue NYC Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer ($22 value). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 was announced today.

• One-time box
• 6 Beauty Products 
• Limited Edition Box Design 
• Free Shipping, No Subscription Required 

$40

Box is available while supplies last.

Anyone get this in previous years?

Edit: Revealing one product each day this week on Facebook. First Product: Redken 5th Avenue NYC Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer ($22 value). 
I had ordered last year, 1 for my mom and 1 for my bfs mom. Then they changed up an item they were going to include so they gave me a refund :/ 

Hopefully this year it won't be the same.

Also, was it cheaper last year? I don't know why but I think it was.

Last year I cancelled mine when they changed the benetint to the model and co.    I think I will order this one since it has such a high value..   Happy mothers day to me LOL

This will be my first intro to glossybox! I have gone back and forth about subbing and I am excited for this box! Love the first item so far.

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered. I have such an addiction to subscriptions.

I couldn't help myself either. Maybe if the box wasn't so pretty!

I couldn't help myself either. Maybe if the box wasn't so pretty!
Ugh this is what is killing me. The box is soooo pretty! The last/only glossy box I have gotten was the Dallas shaw limited edition and I got it just for the dang box. Although I did end up using most everything and I loved the tarte lipstick. Should I make my husband get this for me for Mother's Day?

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh this is what is killing me. The box is soooo pretty! The last/only glossy box I have gotten was the Dallas shaw limited edition and I got it just for the dang box. Although I did end up using most everything and I loved the tarte lipstick.

Should I make my husband get this for me for Mother's Day?

YES, your husband should totally get this for you.
biggrin.gif

I haven't heard of that line either, but the pricing on their website is expensive, so it's probably one of the bigger ticket items in the box. I couldn't find that particular product, but am excited to try it!

I couldn't find anything about the skin inc product.  I agree that it is probably one of the top ticket items.  I am excited to try it.

looks like they don't sell that product anymore. on their website, the only brightening serum is this: https://www.iloveskininc.com/store/pure-snow-white-power-duo.html#.U0bg661dUdY

also, i noticed that the products on their website and on their facebook page are all labeled SKINC, whereas the glossybox item is SKININC. i'm wondering if this is an older product?

i'm still on the fence about this one -- the box is gorgeous though!

edited for grammatical corrections! 
wink.gif

The picture they have on their Facebook page shows a bottle with the wording

Brightening Serum

Custom blended for

(blank space)

30ml 1fl oz

I am guessing this is not an old product but, maybe a version of the serum they have on their site.  They have a skin brightening set for $120 that lets you pick 3 20ml serums.  I would bet that there is some version of these serums for about $50.

The other 30ml serums sell for $158-$178 for 30ml.  I think these are too expensive to be the ones included in the box.

I got the box. The box itself is soooo pretty!!!! For $230 value, $40 isn't sooooooo bad!

Quote: Originally Posted by hazeleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the box. The box itself is soooo pretty!!!! For $230 value, $40 isn't sooooooo bad!
For a minute I thought you had received the box already.  I thought wow that was quick.  Ha! Ha!  

And I agree $40 is not so bad for the value.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs30009 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by hazeleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For a minute I thought you had received the box already.  I thought wow that was quick.  Ha! Ha!  

And I agree $40 is not so bad for the value.

Lol my bad! After I re-read it, it does sound like I received it already, I wish! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back