Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, that's so sweet. I have been making videos now for 3 months on www.youtube.com/BeautyHeartUs and I love it. I make beauty and fashion videos. I hope you will check out my channel. Thanks Xoxo Robin

Maybe there could be a general sticky topic with all the youtube channels.

Do you gals have some tips on must follow channels on youtube? I like watching those vids :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like to benefit from feedback as well. Tutorials aren't really known yet where I live but I'd like to expand my audience but finding out what I can do to get interest. 

My youtube is: http://www.youtube.com/user/honeytrapcol...

I do the creative direction and pick out the looks but sadly don't have the talent to apply them (yet - I am working up to doing my solo shoots with just models and me). 
icon_redface.gif

Welcome to makeuptalk! it is great to have you here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just made a new channel and uploaded my very first video on it. I hope you can subscribe and watch my videos, please give me feedback and tell me what you think. The support would mean so much, feel free to request more videos. There will be many more videos to come.

http://YouTube.com/beautiiessentials

Keep in touch

xx

Rachel

Hey guys!

I'm just starting to get my feet wet on youtube, but please check me out!

I'm on youtube under the username jaydhagbergmua.

Best!

-Jay'd

Hello Everyone. I am new to the world of making videos! I am just wanting to have some fun and try to be as helpful as possible. 

Most of the things I learned I actually learned from YouTube!! I would love it if you guys checked out my channel (there is a link down below in my signature) and gave me some feedback. I am looking for all the help I can get!

Thank you so much!!

I usually don't do this kind of thing, but if anyone would be willing to give some genuine feedback, I would be more than happy. Always looking for ways to improve. Link in the signature. Thanks ladies. 

Originally Posted by MediaJunctionUK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you have a passion for make up tutorials, check these links out on YouTube! some amazing shots and tips!

Thanks for the links. Really ought to try out Rimmel. Cannot wait until the Apocalips is out in the US!

Hi I just started my channel. Feedback or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-xoxo Niyah

www.youtube.com/NiyahsBeautyCorner

Back