lip color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a natural redhead/strawberry blonde. What color of the lipfinity lipstick or covergirl outlast do you think looks best on redheads??? I love those brands cause they stay on all day and aren't really expensive
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin

I am a natural redhead/strawberry blonde. What color of the lipfinity lipstick or covergirl outlast do you think looks best on redheads??? I love those brands cause they stay on all day and aren't really expensive
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Welcome to MuT!! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I haven't bought them in awhile, so I dont know about new colors or the color names, but maybe something like a 'burnt sienna' color or like a muted red/orange ... like a red clay color - my redhead friend wears colors like that & they look really nice with her haircolor.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MuT!! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I haven't bought them in awhile, so I dont know about new colors or the color names, but maybe something like a 'burnt sienna' color or like a muted red/orange ... like a red clay color - my redhead friend wears colors like that & they look really nice with her haircolor.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks NYAngel 98, I had thought about the sienna color. I will try that. Have a great day
icon_exclaim.gif

Latest posts

Back