Lip Gelees

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Juicy Tubes are going down, lol! On June 2nd, MAC is coming out with awesome new lipglosses called Lip Gelees that are in a little squeeze tube with a slanted application tip. The texture is incredible -- soft like jelly, thick without being tacky and they have amazing shine. I got to try them out last week & my favorite is a plum color called Moistly. They're gonna be permanent!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Juicy Tubes are going down, lol! On June 2nd, MAC is coming out with awesome new lipglosses called Lip Gelees that are in a little squeeze tube with a slanted application tip. The texture is incredible -- soft like jelly, thick without being tacky and they have amazing shine. I got to try them out last week & my favorite is a plum color called Moistly. They're gonna be permanent!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
REALLY WOW CAN'T wait for next week....Thanks for giving and sharing news....omg permanent Glossy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Dang.... MAC is doing its best to keep me broke!!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Juicy Tubes are going down, lol! On June 2nd, MAC is coming out with awesome new lipglosses called Lip Gelees that are in a little squeeze tube with a slanted application tip. The texture is incredible -- soft like jelly, thick without being tacky and they have amazing shine. I got to try them out last week & my favorite is a plum color called Moistly. They're gonna be permanent!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
yer killin me. what's the price going to be on these? if you know? i want to know if i will be totally broke or not lol

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques those counters are going to overflow soon. i don't know how they are finding room for this new stuff! LOL, no kidding!
To answer Angela's question: they'll be $14.00 each.

they're coming out with new stuff like crazy!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:ic on_love

Looks like I'll be needing to stay away from the counters starting................ NOW!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Dang.... MAC is doing its best to keep me broke!!! Yup! You and us all!!Can't wait to check these out - thanks Joy!

Originally Posted by Sofia Looks like I'll be needing to stay away from the counters starting................ NOW!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_sad.gif

Oh great it bad enough that I have to sneak to the countor when my hubby's around but now he is going to have to drag me away

How about e/s? do you know what colors are coming out in June?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back