Lipfusion any good?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever tried Lipfusion? I was thinking about getting Lip Venom but a lot of reviews have said that while it may work to plump up the lips, it can also be a bit painful to use. I came across the Lipfusion in the new Sephora catalog and thought I might try it, it is a bit pricey so I thought I would check with you all first. Miss you guys.

i think the lip fusion is along the same lines as venom with the tingling of the lips.

I don't get any kind of tingle with the Lip Fusion, but it doesn't plump at all on me. It's a great lip conditioner though. I use it every day, just no plumping going on for me.

Hiya Tess! How are you keeping? Loving the new job? I wanted to try Lipfusion too coz Trisha says its her fave on her notepad!

i want to try it out, but i don't think my lips need to be any bigger. lol

Lipfusion definately plumps my lips, but it does tingle/sting. It's a different sensation than Lip Venom. Lip Venom makes my lips red, while Lipfusion doesn't. Also, Lip Venom doesn't plump as well as Lipfusion. Plus, I like the texture of Lipfusion- it is thicker and more like a lip gloss than Lip Venom.

Give Lipfusion a shot! Hth!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miiko

LipFusion works for me. It does have a tingle but it's not uncomfortable. I bought it in Blush so there's a little color. I think it will last awhile so $38 doesn't seem too unreasonable.
rolleyes.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Miiko!!

Originally Posted by Miiko LipFusion works for me. It does have a tingle but it's not uncomfortable. I bought it in Blush so there's a little color. I think it will last awhile so $38 doesn't seem too unreasonable.
rolleyes.gif
Hi! Welcome to MUT! glad to hear that LF works for you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miiko LipFusion works for me. It does have a tingle but it's not uncomfortable. I bought it in Blush so there's a little color. I think it will last awhile so $38 doesn't seem too unreasonable.
rolleyes.gif
Welcome to MUT!

rolleyes.gif
Hi Miiko!

Welcome Aboard!

Latest posts

Back