List you favorite brush brands

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Just wondering what your favorite makeup brush brands are?

Feel free to add the individual brush names/numbers
smile.gif

I know MAC brushes are good, and art store brushes are cheap and good, but what about other brands like Trish McEvoy, NARS, or Smashbox?

I like MAC for eyes & Bare Escentual brushes for my face (foundation/blush/mineral veil).

My sister loves her Sonia Dashuk brush set.

Trish McEvoy #10 one sweep e/s, #29 tapered blender, #48 large blender

Stila #9 blender, #15 double ended e/s, #21 flat ended powder/bronzer brush

MAC #116 blush

i like mac brushes and i've also got a smashbox and bare escentual brush which are pretty good.

i love my sonia kashuk blush and powder brush. MUCH better and softer than my chanels, for way less than half the price.

i also love maybelline's shadow brush!

I tried Trish McEvoy's brushes at Nordstrom and they felt like heaven :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Stila - all except #1
MAC (mostly eye brushes you know my faves)

Trish McEvoy, dont know the numbers but i have the ones Lea has and love them and want more!

NARS - Smudger brush, and Bronzer brush

KA - all esp the eye brushes and lip brush

My faves are Shu Uemura - for eyeshadow I love #10DF, #13G (both pure squirrel). #11 (pure kolinsky.

For Blush: #17 pony/squirrel mix is super soft.

I'm still searching for the perfect powder brush.

Originally Posted by MacSux I'm still searching for the perfect powder brush. do you have sonia kashuk available there? try her powder brush. it's SOOOOO good. i love it more than my chanel one.

Latest posts

Back