List Your Vacation Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I'm in a vacation frame of mind, (can't you tell?)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
why not post what makeup you take with you when you go on vacation.

1) Do you even wear makeup on vacation?

2) Do you take more?

3) Do you take less?

Post a list !
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Since I'm in a vacation frame of mind, (can't you tell?)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
why not post what makeup you take with you when you go on vacation.
1) Do you even wear makeup on vacation?

2) Do you take more?

3) Do you take less?

Post a list !
icon_smile.gif

everything I usually use each day - (vacations aren't any different) - and if I forget something, just buy new !!!
tongue.gif

I'm like that too. I always say I'm going to travel light and pare down. (yeah right). I promise myself I'm going to pack maybe 2 or 3 lipsticks but I always end up with like 5 or 6 & end up only wearing one.

this is normal right ?
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst I'm like that too. I always say I'm going to travel light and pare down. (yeah right). I promise myself I'm going to pack maybe 2 or 3 lipsticks but I always end up with like 5 or 6 & end up only wearing one.

this is normal right ?
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_redface.gif

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL....better to have, than to have not !!!

When I pack light, I usually have to buy another carrier/small suitcase for my trip back home !!! It happened to me twice already.

The last time I took a vacation my mu collection was so small, it easily fit in a little zipper bag so I took it all ... when we travel this summer I will probably just take my whole traincase since we are driving; if we were to fly somewhere there are some e/s and l/g that I don't like as much that I would leave at home, so I can save space in the suitcase
wink.gif

Ask me again in a few years when I've had more time to build up my collection...
wink.gif

1) Do you even wear makeup on vacation? Yes

2) Do you take more? No

3) Do you take less? No

I tend to take the same amount--mascara, e/l, multiple, e/s, powder foundation, brow pencil & l/s. I don't always use everything, but those are the basics I tote w/me.
wink.gif

ETA: The e/s is generally a quad or trio, but I recently discovered a stick e/s that goes nicely from day-to-night w/ease.

I try to take only the items I need like mascara, 1-2 eye shadows, powder makeup (I don't usually take a separate liquid foundation, just end up using powder foundations), 1 blush, 1-2 lipsticks, lipglosses and lip liners. Last time I was trying to pack lightly and forgot my blush. I was so mad. I also felt like some was missing. It was boring to use the same stuff over and over. I guess next time I'll be taking more makeup so my usually list will probably get bigger!

I pack everything but I usually only wear lipbalm & mascara during the day. At night though I love doing a full face! Ok I’m gonna get depressed now because I don’t have any holidays booked for this summer
frown.gif

I used to take less products than I always use but this year I am taking most of my collection
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back