Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not a box subscribe the cost is prohibitive with me out on disability but i bought the silk scar from the website they are very quick it is already in the mail at no shipping so good on them

There's a Groupon for LLB.

LLB groupon.PNG

I had trouble with the Bouq's code also. Bouq's ended up submitting the order for me. LLB did send me an additional code to use as well, for my troubles, which I do appreciate. Is there a thread for the October box yet? I can't seem to find it.

I haven't seen an October thread either. I was looking for one because I wanted to see if anyone got the September Serendipity. Curious as to what was in it.

I didn't have any trouble with my Bouqs code. Just got the flowers yesterday. They were fine as far as quality (only one broken stem and they seemed fresher than what I might get at my local cruddy grocery store) but the bunch was seriously small. I guess I should have gone for the double, that seems like it would have been a reasonable amount of flowers for filling a vase. I got the bouq of the month, can't remember the name now, but it is pink and purple. I stopped at the discount section of my grocery store and picked up some mini carnations to fill out the vase so that it didn't seem so sad. So if anyone's wavering about paying the extra $10 to get a double, I'd say go for it!

I did not get a Sept Serendipity either.  I thought the annual LLB subscribers were to receive this at no cost during the duration of our prepaid annual subscription due to LLB switching to every other month?  I paid for a year up front last November.  I would hope the prepaid annual subs will still get this.

LLB only offered Serendipity for free for a short period of time while they worked out the "kinks." Since they are offering it for sale now (to everyone), I am guessing they will not give it to LLB subscribers for free any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a package from LLB. I told them last month that I was missing those Thank You cards from the last Serendipity. They finally arrived and to my surprise I received 2 packs of those cards and the SEPTEMBER SERENDIPITY! They sent me a kind email telling me because of the long wait, they included it for free! What great Customer Service! The note says that this is the first Serendipity that is out of "test" mode, so I'm guessing people will no longer receive these unless paid for. I attached photos below of what was included. Overall, I liked what was inside. I love the face wipes and lip balm, it smells minty. But, I feel like people might get annoyed with that Ofra pencil always being sent out, lol.

llb2.jpg

LLB1.jpg

llb3.jpg

llb5.jpg

llb4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back