Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Thursday 7/30 someone left on comment on the LLB Facebook page asking if Serendipity would be sent out free again in july and this was the response: it's still free. It hasn't gone out yet. We are still waiting on one vendor to deliver our product. This is one of those "kinks" we referred to.
Thanks for posting that. I hadn't seen it.

I don't know if anyone saw, but LLB posted the next clue. I saw it on Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. LLB also said that since this is their one year anniversary box, it will also be their highest value box. I am so excited, who's with me?
Yes, both are on Facebook. I couldn't read the clue, but I guess because English is not my language ;-) I must check it again, maybe somebody post what it means. I could just read that we will love our box.

I love it every time, so I already know it. :)

I don't know where this box is headed, theme-wise, but I'm excited to get it! Having it come every other month definitely amps up the anticipation. I'm excited to get Serendipity too...

I've had a run of disappointing boxes lately (except for MIZ08), and have cut back on my subs for a variety of reasons, so I'm really looking forward to both of these upcoming boxes, as LLB at least sends things that are fun and different.

Having the hints is fun, although it makes me more impatient, lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is the clue #2

little lace box clue 2.jpg

and clue #1

little lace box clue 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the clues without actual spoilers. This is one box that get to open totally spoiler free. I can't wait to see what they have for us in August. Highest value yet? Does that mean it beats November of 2014? That box was never-ending incredible fun.

I love the clues without actual spoilers. This is one box that get to open totally spoiler free. I can't wait to see what they have for us in August. Highest value yet? Does that mean it beats November of 2014? That box was never-ending incredible fun.
One of my greatest regrets in life is not signing up for LLB in time for the November 2014 box.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my greatest regrets in life is not signing up for LLB in time for the November 2014 box.
Lol, I'm right there with ya @MissKris17. I don't know if I would call it a life regret, but I went back through the Ramblings of a Suburban Mom blog to see the value of the November box, because I believe that was the highest value, and I was annoyed at myself for not biting the bullet on LLB earlier than January.

Looking forward to this (my) birthday month box. I don't "get" the clues, I've not delved into the classic books in ages and appreciate someone deciphering them. I like to see Spoilers that perk my interest over the wait For my box to arrive.... I miss that from when I subscribed to Popsugar.

I find the new theme clues and spoilers for popsugar pretty ehhh, and their boxes for the most part are less appealing and I have not purchased from them since the first of the year. For me, each LLB box has gotten better and better in its appeal since I started subscribing.

I just finished up my dish soap from "Nana's Box" and am enjoying the olive oil still. Those little dipping bowls are my most used sub box item, luv 'em!

Based on these clues, I don't think there really have been any spoilers yet? Since they pretty much stated that they misled us with their first clue? So excited for this! It's my birthday month. I really hope I get my box on spoiler day. The last one was stuck at the USPS center in Florida for 3 days before it started moving. 

I was charged yesterday for my box, seeing that got me super excited, I can't wait. Excited for serendipity too.

I was charged yesterday for my box, seeing that got me super excited, I can't wait. Excited for serendipity too.
Hmmmmm. I have an annual sub, and even though I don't get "charged", I still get an email confirmation, and my purchase history always reflects when I am getting a box, and the date it was put through. It's always the 10th, and I haven't heard anything. I emailed them to see if something is wrong. Anybody else with an annual having this problem?

Hmmmmm. I have an annual sub, and even though I don't get "charged", I still get an email confirmation, and my purchase history always reflects when I am getting a box, and the date it was put through. It's always the 10th, and I haven't heard anything. I emailed them to see if something is wrong. Anybody else with an annual having this problem?
They said it will post by the end of the week.

Has anyone heard anything? At this point they may as well combine senedipity and LLB in the same shipment.

Back