Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to email them to change my shipping address since I'll be out of town next week. Here was the response:

Kat Taylor (Little Lace Box)

Aug 19, 12:16 PM

Hi Kris, thank you for contacting us. I can help you with this issue. We were waiting on one vendor for our delivery of Serendipity. They failed to deliver (literally) and we had to reshuffle the Serendipity box and add a different vendor. Their product will be delivered this week, so both Serendipity and Little Lace Box will ship the same week. It's not what we wanted or planned, but it is unfortunately what happened. I made the TEMPORARY change to your address. Should you decide to make that a permanent change, please let me know and I will take care of that for you here. Sorry for the delay. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Have a great week :)

I actually never asked about Serendipity, just didn't want a box sitting at my front door.  I thought Serendipity was going to be random stuff they had on stock, but it sounds like it's something more than that.

I'm trying to recall if this box ships from FL as I have a box that is being shipped from FL that I can't determine the shipper.  Does anyone know?

On the site it has a date range of 8/20-8/23 for the shipping of this box, don't be too sad its coming soonnnn.

prideandpred3_1024x1024_large.jpg
“Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy ” Shipping August 20th to 23rd

It makes me a little sad too that they didn't ship today, but as stated earlier, it will ship soon. It also makes me feel better knowing that Serendipity may be included in the same shipment.

As far as I remember, they never ship out on the 20th itself. In both June and April, I only received the email that it had shipped on the 22nd. 

I got a shipping confirmation email today at around 4:30 pm. I do not subscribe to LLB but ordered a one time purchase Serendipity pouch about a week ago. 

As much as I would like to get the Pride and Prejudice themed box I just can not justify the price when I have a lot of household things I still need to buy. 

I also got my shipping notice yesterday, but for the August LLB box.. Would it contain the July serendipity pouch as well?

Back