LMAO, my new avatar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) looks like a sponge? lol I love my new avatar............cuz I own your ass (see the text in it)
lol
wink.gif

I read the text but I still don´t get it. Ok i think I´m gonna hide in my closet now, this is getting embarrassing. guys please don´t think I´m dumb
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

(so what is this thing on the avatar)

Originally Posted by Arielle

I read the text but I still don´t get it. Ok i think I´m gonna hide in my closet now, this is getting embarrassing. guys please don´t think I´m dumb
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

(so what is this thing on the avatar)

nah, I don't think you are dumb. Its just a funny avatar for while
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) nah, I don't think you are dumb. Its just a funny avatar for while
wink.gif
ok it´s just a funny pic, that´s the funny part of it...ah...I get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I though there was a depper sense behind it
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

ok it´s just a funny pic, that´s the funny part of it...ah...I get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I though there was a depper sense behind it
icon_lol.gif

Yeah, that's me always laughing and having fun

Originally Posted by charms23

Jamie I didn't know you were from Fontana! I have a friend who lives there...I just forgot what his address was...

Where to you live Charms? I forget.

Too funny! I tried uploading one and it said that it needed to be 90 x 90. Wass up wit that?

Originally Posted by Marisol

Too funny! I tried uploading one and it said that it needed to be 90 x 90. Wass up wit that?

Oh sorry Marisol, I forgot to update moderators and supermoderators to allow 96x96. Try it now.

Aha! no wonder they are bigger!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh sorry Marisol, I forgot to update moderators and supermoderators to allow 96x96. Try it now.

lol
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Bigger is better, right Lilla? lol hehe

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Bigger is better, right Lilla? lol hehe BIGGER is BETTER ,lol
icon_twisted.gif

You explained it so good!!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam That thing is cute, scary, funny and disturbing all at the same time.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh sorry Marisol, I forgot to update moderators and supermoderators to allow 96x96. Try it now. I tried uploading it from my desktopo and it wouldn't work. Here is the info on the file. I have also uploaded the file.
TIA!

Originally Posted by Marisol

I tried uploading it from my desktopo and it wouldn't work. Here is the info on the file. I have also uploaded the file.
TIA!

I am seeing this image as 100 x 100 px (right click, view properties) ...anyhow I have adjusted MODs to 100 px, try it now...

Back