lola fragrance oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
have any of you guys tried this? cause i cant tell that it smells like anything at all. reviews on another site are almost all extremely favorable. if i do smell anything at all, it kind of smells like the back of the spice cabinet, with maybe a hint of musk or oak moss. i really wanted to like this.
frown.gif

top notes:

bergamot, currant and mandarin

middle notes: jasmine, iris and nutmeg

bottom notes:

patchouli, oak moss and musk.

hmmm, smells like the back of a spice cabinet, I know that smell. Too bad, I hate when fragrances are a huge let down. I've tried like 4 Serge Lutens and they all smelled like crap, I was bummed.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse have any of you guys tried this? cause i cant tell that it smells like anything at all. reviews on another site are almost all extremely favorable. if i do smell anything at all, it kind of smells like the back of the spice cabinet, with maybe a hint of musk or oak moss. i really wanted to like this.
frown.gif

top notes:

bottom notes:

Originally Posted by haloinrverse have any of you guys tried this? cause i cant tell that it smells like anything at all. reviews on another site are almost all extremely favorable. if i do smell anything at all, it kind of smells like the back of the spice cabinet, with maybe a hint of musk or oak moss. i really wanted to like this.
frown.gif

top notes:

bottom notes:

It's probably the nutmeg and patchouli that take over and give it that "back of the spice cabinet" smell..I can't wear scents like this unfortunately..Instant headache

thats the thing though, it doesnt smell like nutmeg or patchouli at all. it barely smells of anything! by back of the spice cabinet, i mean kind of herbaceous...stale marjoram or something.

Latest posts

Back