Quantcast

Look @ what I won!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

I am so excited! WHoo hoo... now I get to fill this baby up.

Reaction score
Cool Marisol! So how much did you pay for it??

Reaction score
good for you. i will be getting my second 15 pan in a couple weeks I'm getting my second 4 pan and filling it this weekend.

Reaction score
oh, my god. i thought this was gonna be the auction lizzy listed in the general discussions about the $100+ eyeshadow LMAO! i was like, uh-oh...

very cool, marisol!

Reaction score
I have 1 so far with only 3 shadows in it. I'm sure this will pick up when I start working as a teacher properly. At the moment most of my MU moolah is going into the Mulberry Roxy bag fund, hopefully i should have enough saved by my birthday!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol

I am so excited! WHoo hoo... now I get to fill this baby up.

they do fill up quickly especially if you have some UD shadows those fit in the MAC palettes. I just got sick of all these little pots all over the place and digging out the ones i wanted so that's why i got my first palette. makes it so much easier to have them in one spot. This week i will get another 4 pan and probably next week i will be buying a new 15 pan. i'm addicted i tell ya lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 That's great!
How much did you pay? I paid 15 bucks for it. Its a bit more than they sell it at the store but I figured with S & H if I ordered it from a PRO store, it would have been more.
I am also bidding on another one on EBay. I don't need it yet but I am sure that I will find some use for it if I win that auction.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, my god. i thought this was gonna be the auction lizzy listed in the general discussions about the $100+ eyeshadow LMAO! i was like, uh-oh...
very cool, marisol!

No way... that wouldn't have been me. I like MAc but not that much!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Yay Marisol, I bet you'll fill it quickly! I nearly have 11 of these babies full, it certainly is an addiction xx
11 of them? Holy Cow!

Reaction score
Have fun filling the palette Marisol. Before long, you'll be on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th one....!!! Coz once you start, you just can't stop!! I've nearly filled 5 and need to get another one soon!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I am also bidding on another one on EBay. I don't need it yet but I am sure that I will find some use for it if I win that auction.
Hi, my name is Marisol and i AM a MAC addict!! Stocking up already, huh!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Hi, my name is Marisol and i AM a MAC addict!! Stocking up already, huh!

Its so true.

Latest posts