Look @ what I won!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
09_1.JPG

I am so excited! WHoo hoo... now I get to fill this baby up.

good for you. i will be getting my second 15 pan in a couple weeks I'm getting my second 4 pan and filling it this weekend.

oh, my god. i thought this was gonna be the auction lizzy listed in the general discussions about the $100+ eyeshadow LMAO! i was like, uh-oh...

very cool, marisol!

I have 1 so far with only 3 shadows in it. I'm sure this will pick up when I start working as a teacher properly. At the moment most of my MU moolah is going into the Mulberry Roxy bag fund, hopefully i should have enough saved by my birthday!

Originally Posted by Marisol
09_1.JPG

I am so excited! WHoo hoo... now I get to fill this baby up.

they do fill up quickly especially if you have some UD shadows those fit in the MAC palettes. I just got sick of all these little pots all over the place and digging out the ones i wanted so that's why i got my first palette. makes it so much easier to have them in one spot. This week i will get another 4 pan and probably next week i will be buying a new 15 pan. i'm addicted i tell ya lol

Originally Posted by wongy74 That's great!
icon_biggrin.gif
How much did you pay? I paid 15 bucks for it. Its a bit more than they sell it at the store but I figured with S & H if I ordered it from a PRO store, it would have been more.
I am also bidding on another one on EBay. I don't need it yet but I am sure that I will find some use for it if I win that auction.
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, my god. i thought this was gonna be the auction lizzy listed in the general discussions about the $100+ eyeshadow LMAO! i was like, uh-oh...
very cool, marisol!

No way... that wouldn't have been me. I like MAc but not that much!

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay Marisol, I bet you'll fill it quickly! I nearly have 11 of these babies full, it certainly is an addiction xx
36_20_2.gif
11 of them? Holy Cow!

Have fun filling the palette Marisol. Before long, you'll be on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th one....!!! Coz once you start, you just can't stop!! I've nearly filled 5 and need to get another one soon!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am also bidding on another one on EBay. I don't need it yet but I am sure that I will find some use for it if I win that auction.
icon_evil.gif
Hi, my name is Marisol and i AM a MAC addict!! Stocking up already, huh!

Originally Posted by Laura Hi, my name is Marisol and i AM a MAC addict!! Stocking up already, huh!
36_12_6.gif

Its so true.

Latest posts

Back