Looking for a product

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for something to spike my hair ...and give it a wet look. As you can tell my by avatar and so forth ..my hair is SHORT. I've tried the Fekkai pomade (think that's what it is) ..and not really impressed with it (hair still looks ..fluffy ..if that makes sense). I don't want something that will make it hard & stiff ..either! Want it to look how it looks wet ..but dry! Okay ..so now that I have everyone totally confused ..does anyone have suggestions?

TIA!

Kim, have you tried anything from Got2B? Their stuff is pretty good for drugstore products. I haven't used any spiking stuff, but here's what I found @ drugstore.com:

300.jpg
300.jpg
300.jpg
300.jpg

Check them out here. Good luck!
smile.gif

You can give TIGI's Manipulator a try, I use it alot at the salon and even in my own hair, the back of mine is very messy and spiky.

MA-info.jpg

or you can try this one

HH-info.gif

or this

C-info.gif

Good luck hope this helps..

I have to second checking out Got2Be, I think the whole line is great, drugstore or not! My sister uses a glued and it works really well on her short hair!

Another line I love that has great stuff is "Hair Toys" by Farouk. Their creams, waxes & sprays are unbelievable!!! At the show I picked up their "Repair & Shine" collection... OMG - I'm loving it! :icon_love

http://www.farouk.com/htTP.htm

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Twisted Fabric | Close-Up Finishing Paste

• Innovative styling toy for styling & finishing
  • Provides brilliant satin finish look with no oils
  • Fibers in the product allows you to sculpt, mold & sleek the hair
  • Offers control, creates shapes & motion
  • Healing emollients & vitamins help to condition the hair
  • Locks
Available in: 2 oz

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Press Release | Sleek Styler

• Innovative styling toy for styling and finishing
  • Great for clean styles and glossy wet looks
  • Strong defined lines or tousled
  • Shattered styles without heavy weight are now possible.
Available in: 2.2 oz.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=15>
trans-dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=225 height=225>
p_htpr.jpg

</TD><TD width=15>
trans-dot.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=225 height=225>
p_httf.jpg

Latest posts