Looks I tried out on my sister's friends!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Practiced my eye make up application on 2 of my sisters friends tonight.

First Look (Sharon):

MAC Amber Lights on inner lid

MAC Mythology on outer lid

MAC Tempting in crease & to line top lashline

MAC Retrospeck on brow

MAC Smolder Eye Kohl on lower rims. (I wanted to use MAC Teddy but couldnt find it!)

MF Lash Perfection Mascara

My opinion.. I loved how the colours looked on her skintone but i felt i should have blended more in the inner part of the lid.

Second Look (Daragh):

Shu Uemera ME Silver 945 on lid

NARS Nightbreed e/s on top & lower lashline

MAC Smolder Eye Kohl on lower rims

MF Lash Perfection Mascara

My opinion.. I really liked how this one turned out and holy cow look at MF Lash Perfection on her lashes!!!

Would love HONEST opinions girls. Please dont hold back. What would you have done better? Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks honey.. Can you give me some pointers though on what to do better? I'd really appreciate it.

Oh and dont talk to me about Daragh's lashes. I gave her the mascara and said "can you put on".. i started cleaning my brushes and then she lifted her heard and i was like "HOLY COW"!!!

Exactly what i thought! I actually thought i had finished the first look and stopped blending but then i thought that it wasnt blended enough so i went back for more (my biggest fault!)

And yeah i tried to blend that line so hard in to the Shu e/s but it just wasnt working. If i had some cotton buds on me i think it would have sorted the problem but i was all out.

I appreciate those comments tho honey :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow, laura, that is GREAT! i love it. i agree with trisha, though, about more definition. otherwise, WOW. great job!

don't even get me started on her lashes.

i just did my sister's makeup, so i'm gonna post it up, too! should i post it in this forum, too?

For Sharon I wouldn't have taken the e/s (tempting it looks like) so high up onto the lower browbone and maybe defined it a bit more using a smaller brush... Other than that (and that is only personal preference) they look FANTASTIC!! You did a great job Laura!

And as a side not, HOLY*&#$ at Daragh's lashes!! OMFG!!

Gosh, look at that lashes!

It's the longest natural lashes I have ever seen.

Both looks are pretty! I love both!

Cool, thanks Leony. I defo gotta get out of my over-blending habit! Did you post the pics of your sisters make up yet? Cant wait to see it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for your honest opinion honey. I definitely agree with you. Hopefully when i get my Stila brushes i'll be able to do better eye make up. I really feel the MAC 217 is too big (man i've said that about 50 times already this week!).

They're crazy! She has long lashes anyway but pair them with MF LP and you have va va voom!

omfg!! :icon_eek: are those her real lashes? thats AMAZING! im so jealous!

great looks, although i didnt really look at the makeup for the second one cause the lashes distracted me lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im gona buy LP right NOW!

Yup all real! She didnt use a primer either.. just a few coats of MF LP!

I really love both looks. I have green eyes and you gave me a great idea with that first look. The colors you chose really bring out the green.

wow! you did an excellent job, they both look great! your friends eyelashes are unbelievable!:icon_eek:

LOL! Leony's post was the last post on the thread when i posted that so i'm guessing that's why i typed Leony! I was speaking to you though chick *runs off to check the pics*

Back