Looks I tried out on my sister's friends!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck? That s awesome Laura. And the second look...is she your friend or your sister? She has amazing eyes, It kinda looks like yours!

oh gosh i totally agree her lashes are amazing!!!Great job Laura,i wouldnt change anything!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:icon_chee

:clap:clap:clap Wow Laura!!! Both looks are beautiful. And what is up with this???Do all the Irish girls come with extra long lashes?????:icon_chee :icon_chee just kidding! wish I had lashes like them... :icon_chee

HOLY COW!!!

*LOL* That was one of the greatest comments!!!

Loved your job with them!!:clap

Now I HAVE to get that MF LP too!!!(Or the covergirl one if that is just as great!)

i really love the first picture! ...maybe some more mascara on that one? lol i have NO idea...they're gorgeous!

Believe it or not but they both had used the same mascara and the same amount of it! One of them just has amazing lashes!

Really AMAZING Laura!!!!! I am not even going into the lashes... HOLY POO!!!!:clap

Holi glacomoli, Laura you are good!!! You did a great job!!!

I love the lashes of your friend, WOW:icon_eek: :icon_cool , awesome.

Laura- i honestly think that there is nothing that (I) could have been done to make them look better- you are so talented!!! It looks like you had some already beautiful models, but you enhanced that beauty - were those lashes real???

Latest posts

Back