Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre

What it is:
A shimmering top coat for the eyes or cheeks.

What it does:
This long-lasting liquid shimmer can be applied over eyeshadow or worn alone on eyes and cheeks for luminous, prismatic, three-dimensional sparkle and shine.

Has anyone tried this? I think it looks pretty cool. I would love to get this product!

Yes and it is amazing in person. It brings life to shadows you don't use much anymore. No other product like it out there, totally worth it!

This is definitely something I want to try!

I love being able to give my eyeshadow a little something extra!

Me too!  I wish I noticed it in Ulta when I was in NY last month, I would have grabbed it!  

I actually just reviewed this!  I'm really happy I made the decision to pick it up while standing at the check out in Sephora, haha.  It's worth it.  There is a lot of product and it really transforms a look.  It can be tricky to work with but using a brush its simple.  It really adds a lot of shine.   So if you don't like that look it probably wouldn't be for you.

Just to give a slight idea, I changed this look in my sisters bathroom in a few minutes by wiping off the wing and adding the lustre.  It really changed the whole look though.

This is over theBalm's luscious lani.

Its pretty hard to capture in pictures (like most glitters) but I'm just trying to give you ladies an idea of how sparkly it is. 

I noticed the picture that Lorac (or sephora?) used up there and I don't feel it quite shows the true transformation.

Of the look I just posted w/luscious lani?  I only have pictures of it with the lustre but if thats what you were referring to I can do you one better and take pictures of a look without and then add it and take pictures of it with.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was about to go experiment with my makeup anyway!

Wow!!!!! Great Look... Bought this but wasn't sure how to use it .. I will diff have to try this look tonigt

Of the look I just posted w/luscious lani?  I only have pictures of it with the lustre but if thats what you were referring to I can do you one better and take pictures of a look without and then add it and take pictures of it with.  :)  I was about to go experiment with my makeup anyway!
That'll be perfect! Thanks.

Both colors were matte.

I did another look I'll edit in a little while too.

I went a little crazy experimenting last night haha- I'll update sometime soon with it over another natural/neutral look.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is a picture of both of the looks I did last night (yes I do only one eye each- I experiment a lot at home so whats the point in doing both? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) and I thought I'd post it because one is with the lustre and one isn't, so even though they are different looks you can get a side by side view of the difference.

The right is shimmer eye shadows, but no lustre.  The left is matte eye shadows, but with lustre.

Both colors were matte.

I did another look I'll edit in a little while too.

I went a little crazy experimenting last night haha- I'll update sometime soon with it over another natural/neutral look.  :)

Here is a picture of both of the looks I did last night (yes I do only one eye each- I experiment a lot at home so whats the point in doing both? :) ) and I thought I'd post it because one is with the lustre and one isn't, so even though they are different looks you can get a side by side view of the difference.

The right is shimmer eye shadows, but no lustre.  The left is matte eye shadows, but with lustre.
Thank you! I so need this now lol.

WOW! What an awesome transformation! The glitter effect is incredible, even on a matte shadow!

Thank you for posting pics!

This product looks amazing! I will definitely be picking this up!

I know right, I wanted to make sure I posted because when I saw that picture up there I was like what, that is not right...lol.  You're welcome, I'm really glad I was able to help.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's definitely worth it!  It was a random pick up for me, but I was just amazed that it was so cheap so I grabbed it.  Definitely worth the money. 

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! What an awesome transformation! The glitter effect is incredible, even on a matte shadow!

Thank you for posting pics!

This product looks amazing! I will definitely be picking this up!

Wow! I LOVE the sparkle! Thanks to everyone who posted pics!

I do have a question though... did anyone have trouble with creasing? I saw "liquid" in the name and wondered how the finish/dry down was. Does is dry pretty quickly/smoothly? Any trouble with creasing later on?

Thanks so much for your replies! This item looks gorgeous!

I tried this stuff out today, it was pretty, but it didn't seem special, nothing glitter gel couldn't do.

Latest posts

Back