L'Oreal Microdermabrasion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry Epidermx didn't work for you. I haven't ordered it yet due to the price, however, I received samples from Naturally that allowed me to use the product four times. The "peeling" while using the product was my skin, not the product. I did see results after the first use and continued to see results every time I used it. Each time, I used Epidermx at night, before bed. In the morning, I would use my regular face scrub and my skin still felt slick and smooth three days after using the product. I don't distribute this product, but I believe in it 100%. It worked for me. I have no problem with the distributors posting on the various boards here, especially not this post (which I began) since it is related to my original post. Not to mention that is how I was offered the free samples, which I am grateful for. Like you said, these boards are honest assessments of the products we use. Epidermx worked for some of us and for some of us it didn't, just like any other product out there.

Originally Posted by rowantree I'm sorry Epidermx didn't work for you. I haven't ordered it yet due to the price, however, I received samples from Naturally that allowed me to use the product four times. The "peeling" while using the product was my skin, not the product. I did see results after the first use and continued to see results every time I used it. Each time, I used Epidermx at night, before bed. In the morning, I would use my regular face scrub and my skin still felt slick and smooth three days after using the product. I don't distribute this product, but I believe in it 100%. It worked for me. I have no problem with the distributors posting on the various boards here, especially not this post (which I began) since it is related to my original post. Not to mention that is how I was offered the free samples, which I am grateful for. Like you said, these boards are honest assessments of the products we use. Epidermx worked for some of us and for some of us it didn't, just like any other product out there. Yup! some people like apples, and some like oranges... If one thing worked for everyone - then we wouldn't have a reason to try out so many new goodies!I personally like Dermanew, but only because it's the best that I've tried so far, and was reccomended by a Dermatologist & an esthetician ... but then again.. it might not be the best for everyone - it's all trial and error until you find what you like best!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just received the Epidermx sample, thanks again Naturally I can't wait to try it tonight.

Firstly, i just wanna say HI to Jetta & welcome to MakeUpTalk. Look forward to chatting with you.

Now Naturally, i've a question for you.. Is the epidermix or L'Oreal Microdermabrasian suitable for a 21yr old's combo skin? I use exfoliator's but lately i've noticed my skin is very dull looking & i wanna do something about it! Saw a post on the L'Oreal Microdermabrasion on another site & thought of trying it out but i don't know if it's too extreme to use on my skin.. What would you think??

And Kitty, You always amaze me girlie! You know so much about everything beauty related
biggrin.gif

Cool, i think i might buy the L'Oreal one so & start using it before Xmas.. Don't think epidermix is on sale in Ireland! Thanks
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back