Quantcast

L'Oreal OTL - After The Rain - BN - for swap

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I just bought this today and once I got home I found that I already had one.
So I have to let this pretty little shadow go to a good home.
The color is light green.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just bought this today and once I got home I found that I already had one.
So I have to let this pretty little shadow go to a good home.
The color is light green. wow! That was quick! LOL
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I know but I didnt check my stash until after I posted about my great find. I'm disappointed cuz I'd been trying to find all the discontined OTLs and I thought I was one step closer to having the ones I need. I guess that's one lemming that I'll never satisfy.


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 wow! That was quick! LOL
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I know but I didnt check my stash until after I posted about my great find. I'm disappointed cuz I'd been trying to find all the discontined OTLs and I thought I was one step closer to having the ones I need. I guess that's one lemming that I'll never satisfy.
There's always selling them on Ebay! LOL
 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
0
you can always check out my swaplist cus i do like the OTL shadows

 

Latest posts

Top