L'Oreal OTLs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dropped by a store on my lunch hour today and was so surprised to find that they were selling OTLs!
icon_eek.gif
I couldn't believe my eyes!! The only color I didnt have was 'After the Rain' so that's the only one I picked up.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I dropped by a store on my lunch hour today and was so surprised to find that they were selling OTLs!
icon_eek.gif
I couldn't believe my eyes!! The only color I didnt have was 'After the Rain' so that's the only one I picked up.
icon_sad.gif
lucky!!! i had swapped away my orb but recently swapped for it back

Way to go!! Orb is one of my favs. I wish L'Oreal hadnt discontinued the OTLs - they're really great shadows!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lucky!!! i had swapped away my orb but recently swapped for it back

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Way to go!! Orb is one of my favs. I wish L'Oreal hadnt discontinued the OTLs - they're really great shadows! when i first got orb i wasn't using shimmery shadows now i use shimmers all the time and i was kicking myself for swapping it.

i wish i would have gotten more while i could. cus i do dig them. i haven't used orb lately since i haven't been using brown/taupe colors

Latest posts

Back