L'Oreal Pure Zone..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok i'm just posting my review of this here coz i really wanna recommend it to everyone! I only started using it 7 days ago but i'm in love already.

REVIEW BY LAURA:

I only bought this last week so my review is based on using it for the past 6 days. I'll update as time goes on.

So far, so good! I'm loving this product. I've been looking for a gentle exfoliating scrub to use on a daily basis for quite some time & i think *fingers crossed* i could have found my HG! The small, circular beads are gentle but exfoliate really well & remove all the dead skin cells from my face and left it looking radiant. I patted my face gently with some water then i started rubbing the tiniest amount of this scrub on my face. It worked into a lather, then i rinsed it off. It left my combination skin feeling dry but not overly dry. Overall i really like the product & i would buy again.

%7B57E90A91-FAC9-40A0-8030-118BC6E754AD%7D.jpg

Laura, I am gonna try some of this. I bet the price is okay too!
icon_smile.gif

Ive tried this and i have to say that i wasn't too keen. But i'm glad that it's working for you! Are you using the whole of the range or just the exfoliating wash?

I just got the Loreal Pure Zone skin clearing astringent. I highly recommmend this. My skin changed from dry to oily this year which is really weird. So I had to go out and buy stuff for my newly oiled skin
frown.gif
The skin clearing astringent helps dry up the oil on my face and tightens my pores. And it smells great! Everyone with oily skin should try this
smile.gif

Originally Posted by starnight Ive tried this and i have to say that i wasn't too keen. But i'm glad that it's working for you! Are you using the whole of the range or just the exfoliating wash? Oh i'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you starnight but i suppose everyone has different products that suit their skin.. I'm only using the Exfoliating Wash. I already use a Shiseido Pureness Hydrating Lotion as my toner & Shiseido Pureness Oil Free Moisturiser as my moisturiser & i'm happy enough with both of those!

Latest posts

Back