Loreal Rose potpouri lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When i lived in the states i always used this lipstick . Can anyone try and find out if they still sell it over there please as i cant get this shade here. I used to buy it in Safeway. Thanks

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk When i lived in the states i always used this lipstick . Can anyone try and find out if they still sell it over there please as i cant get this shade here. I used to buy it in Safeway.Thanks

Well..I'm a few thousand miles from the nearest Safeway(is this even a store anymore??)But I'll check my stores for you
biggrin.gif

Thanks, it was in the 80s and it was a really nice shade of mauve that suited my skin colour.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Thanks, it was in the 80s and it was a really nice shade of mauve that suited my skin colour. I'll let you know what I come up with
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk When i lived in the states i always used this lipstick . Can anyone try and find out if they still sell it over there please as i cant get this shade here. I used to buy it in Safeway. Thanks Good news!According to the L'Oreal site,this lipstick is still available

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk When i lived in the states i always used this lipstick . Can anyone try and find out if they still sell it over there please as i cant get this shade here. I used to buy it in Safeway. Thanks Donnamary..I found one for you and picked it up..If it's the color you were looking for,I'll be happy to pick up a few extras..PM me with your address

Hey Alisong,

What a nice person you are! I am sure this will make Donnamary's day. What a nice thing for you to do
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Thanks, it was in the 80s and it was a really nice shade of mauve that suited my skin colour. Hey DonnaMary.. this has nothing to do with this thread, but what's the update on your potential blind date that went sour before it started? Has he quit calling?
202banner1.jpg

Latest posts

Back