Quantcast

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got picked for a sunscreen test, it starts on September 10th.
I didn't qualify for that one.  I would've liked to have done it too.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
I haven't qualified for any despite filling out quite a few surveys. Guess it's just not my turn yet.

Reaction score
Finally got my welcome email. Logged in an signed on. Filled out a bunch of questionnares, but didn't qualify for anything :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The last survey was one where I think they're looking for people with treated hair...

Reaction score
I have disqualified from maybe 10-15 surveys so far, and gotten in on two. One of them was a survey and they sent you a compensation gift after, which i got a very nice lancome eyeshadow quad. The other is i get to test 3 products (the one that yousoldtheworld described) and it says they'll be sending me a compensation gift after! My best advice is to not get frustrated when you disqualify, because trust me you will. But when you do qualify, they compensate well!

Reaction score
Is anyone else doing the 24-hour eyeliner survey? I just received it yesterday. I'm getting worried about having it on for that long, but I did sign myself up for it! 

Reaction score
I've been with them for over a year. I've completed all the surveys ,never qualified for a product to test @ home. But each time you complete a survey it goes into your file towards a compensation gift. Gift 1 I got is the Kiehl's abyssine cream ( $48 value) & the second gift I got was the Lancome gel calligraphy eyeliner with smudge brush and sponge ( both a $25 value each ). Not too shabby ! PS LOOKING TO TRADE THE KIEHLS CREAM IF ANYONE INTERESTED !

Reaction score
Doing the 24/7 eyeliner survey tomorrow - I'll post if its any good (or bad)

Reaction score
Are we supposed to receive an email automatically after registering? I tried to sign up about a week ago and haven't heard anytihng at all from them. Not even a welcome email.

Reaction score
I have been with this panel for years and have never qualified for any of their product testing but they have sent me a few thank you items after completing 5 questionaires.

Reaction score
Fireflyy, I haven't heard anything either. I think it just takes a while to get signed up.

Reaction score
It takes a while for them to send even a welcome email. And sometimes you have to email them to follow up in order for them to give you an account. I had to email them after waiting about two weeks.

Reaction score
I originally signed up on the 16th, I emailed them on the 22nd because I'm impatient :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was told that I would receive an email the next afternoon- I didn't. So I gave it a few days still and finally emailed them yesterday. Got the welcome email this morning and did the preliminary profile surveys. So in total it took me 13 days to get a welcome email.

Reaction score
how often do surveys come up? i only had one
I usually get one every couple weeks or so, sometimes once a month. You just have to keep logging in to check.

Reaction score
Just checked my account, and there was a skincare survey. I got bounced out/rejected after I said my moisturizer was Neutrogena :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just checked my account, and there was a skincare survey. I got bounced out/rejected after I said my moisturizer was Neutrogena :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just took the skincare survey and did not qualify as well. I listed my facial moisturizer as "other" and I was rejected. Do they normally only want people who use L'Oreal products?

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I said Lancome and got tossed out lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amandak88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just took the skincare survey and did not qualify as well. I listed my facial moisturizer as "other" and I was rejected. Do they normally only want people who use L'Oreal products?
L'Oreal owns several brands....but who knows what they're looking for.... And I'd guess it changes frequently depending on what they're trying to evaluate...

Latest posts