L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if we can sign up to that program you linked to even if we already are a member of l'oreal consumer testing? It sounds like it's a forum to talk to other panel members so it sounds kind of fun. 
You can absolutely sign up even if you are participating in the main L'Oreal consumer testing website. There have been plenty of testing opportunities through the "Clean & Green" beauty program and the compensation is in Amazon gift cards, which is pretty amazing. I do have to tell you though that the "Clean & Green" beauty program is migrating this week. It sounds like L'Oreal is going to combine 5 testing programs together to form the "L'Oreal C Space community". It sounds like a bigger forum, but members will still have an opportunity to talk to each other via the website, and to discuss all things beauty. I hope you join in the fun!

Has anyone had problems contacting L'Oreal about missing compensation? I completed a study back in December 2017 but never received anything. I know I completed it despite problems on their end. I emailed them twice, and I'm kinda bummed that they haven't responded. 

Has anyone had problems contacting L'Oreal about missing compensation? I completed a study back in December 2017 but never received anything. I know I completed it despite problems on their end. I emailed them twice, and I'm kinda bummed that they haven't responded. 
I am surprised to hear that! I haven't had any issues with missing compensation in the past. Usually they are responsive by e-mail- did you e-mail the person that was running your particular study directly, or did you try the general "Contact Us" address? In my experience the person that is running the study has always been responsive.  Good luck to you! 

I am surprised to hear that! I haven't had any issues with missing compensation in the past. Usually they are responsive by e-mail- did you e-mail the person that was running your particular study directly, or did you try the general "Contact Us" address? In my experience the person that is running the study has always been responsive.  Good luck to you! 
I contacted both actually! I'm surprised as well. There were a few problems with the study and the person who was running it was super helpful/quick to answer my emails when the study was happening. But almost two months later and I still haven't had a reply back from my email asking about compensation. Oh well, maybe I'll try one more time. 

You can absolutely sign up even if you are participating in the main L'Oreal consumer testing website. There have been plenty of testing opportunities through the "Clean & Green" beauty program and the compensation is in Amazon gift cards, which is pretty amazing. I do have to tell you though that the "Clean & Green" beauty program is migrating this week. It sounds like L'Oreal is going to combine 5 testing programs together to form the "L'Oreal C Space community". It sounds like a bigger forum, but members will still have an opportunity to talk to each other via the website, and to discuss all things beauty. I hope you join in the fun!
Thanks for this link and information.
I just tried signing up for this forum using the link you provided (I am a participant of the main program) and the system didn't let me. After seeing my email address, said I can't sign up because I already am a L'Oreal consumer testing panelist.

Was anyone a part of the foundation study on 11/16? The survey never showed up for me and all they told me was that I should have received an email with a link to the study..but I didn't. Pretty frustrating ? I hope this doesn't disqualify me from future studies 

Back