L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dd62 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, so I have been a member for a couple of months, but have never even been given a chance to take a survey, is this normal?
You should probably just constantly check the website. Since the welcome email, I've never once gotten an email saying there's and available survey....I've only found out by logging in.

Originally Posted by plutorayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should probably just constantly check the website. Since the welcome email, I've never once gotten an email saying there's and available survey....I've only found out by logging in.
I log in weekly, and still nothing. maybe i'll try a bit more often. I may even try contacting them, because it seems people are at least getting to take the surveys.

I just received a welcome e-mail and filled out all the introductory questions!:) So excited to participate in future surveys.

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How often are surveys released?
There really isn't a consistent answer to this. Sometimes I will see two or three in one day and sometimes it's many days between surveys.

I have not seen any new surveys in a while unless they were ones that I "qualified" for and got an e-mail for.

I got in!  If you get online right now and are in a similar group as I am you might have a chance to get in too!

It's a foundation study and we get to try three different foundations in place of our own foundations, each one for one week and turn in questionnaires.

I am so excited and actually shocked that I finally got in!  Yay!  I just randomly was checking the site and two surveys were up and I failed the first one but got into the second one.

Get on and try and let me know if anyone else gets in too!  They fill up FAST.

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got in!  If you get online right now and are in a similar group as I am you might have a chance to get in too!

It's a foundation study and we get to try three different foundations in place of our own foundations, each one for one week and turn in questionnaires.

I am so excited and actually shocked that I finally got in!  Yay!  I just randomly was checking the site and two surveys were up and I failed the first one but got into the second one.

Get on and try and let me know if anyone else gets in too!  They fill up FAST.
I just logged in, but it says that there aren't any surveys available to me. Sad. ):

I disqualified for both of the surveys that went up today. The first one I got booted after the second page. I made it farther on the second one, but I was booted after I said I used CoverGirl foundation. 

which brands are people using on their survey that goes through? im just curious bc i use a lot of different brands for different makeup/skincare and I never get in.

I was booted from both too!  makes me wonder what you have to do to actually qualify!

Originally Posted by amandak88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I disqualified for both of the surveys that went up today. The first one I got booted after the second page. I made it farther on the second one, but I was booted after I said I used CoverGirl foundation. 

I use about a million different foundations depending on the day and time and whether I'm going to the gym that day or what.  So I put in one of my favorite drug store types and that's what got me in.  "Maybe she's born with it - maybe it's . . . . " ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use about a million different foundations depending on the day and time and whether I'm going to the gym that day or what.  So I put in one of my favorite drug store types and that's what got me in.  "Maybe she's born with it - maybe it's . . . . " ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh man! I use that brand from time to time but not as much as Cover Girl! I wish you could have chosen more than one! 

like many of you, I use many foundations too. DQ'ed on the first one when I said liquid foundation. And liquid got me through the second one, MAC got me through, to the next question, then got DQ'ed with StudioFix.

Wow, you really have to be checking all the time. I check every morning and didn't see any surveys available =(. And I check every morning! These things must be super popular.

I justgot disqualified from what looked like a foundation test.....they sent the invite only been sighned up a week.

Back