L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn...just disqualified for a survey when I listed my complexion as "light".  I was getting so excited because that was the farthest I've ever made it in a survey.  And this time instead of choosing a brand of foundation off of a list, they had me type in it myself.

I just received my email this week and have already qualified. I just got accepted into a study from 9/21 to 9/28. It looks like a stick foundation test? Should be interesting. 

Just took a questionnaire for mascara and got this response. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer this  PRE-QUALIFICATION questionnaire.

Upon the completion of reviewing the responses, IF you  qualified for the study, you will be contacted  IF and WHEN the study dates have been determined

Hopefully this means I qualified. 

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Upon the completion of reviewing the responses, IF you  qualified for the study, you will be contacted  IF and WHEN the study dates have been determined

I think it means since we had to type the name of the mascara in they will have to determine manually.

Hi guys,

I read about getting thank you gifts just for completing surveys. Does that include the pre-qualification surveys? And how many do you need to do to receive a gift? Thanks!

Originally Posted by melonz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi guys,

I read about getting thank you gifts just for completing surveys. Does that include the pre-qualification surveys? And how many do you need to do to receive a gift? Thanks!
I am not sure because I haven't received a thank you gift yet. I have taken quite a few surveys but they are not time consuming so it's no biggie really

Originally Posted by melonz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi guys,

For some reason I think it's the informational surveys, not the pre-qualification ones.

Hey guys! Well, I guess gals! I was wondering if multiple people can sign up for this test panel if they live at the same address. My grandmother wants to sign up, but we don't know if she can.

BTW I got my 1st survey pre-qualifying survey today. I asked about my most used / favorite mascara.

-Sarah

What I'm getting tired of is only being able to put in one option of any brand or particular product.  I understand that this might simplify things for them, but I switch out products a lot depending on what I'm trying to achieve.

For this mascara one, I actually listed 4 different ones (since that was allowed) because I rotate through 4 different ones the most on a regular basis.  I don't think this is uncommon.  I'm sure they aren't going to like it, but I can't even pick just one.

Ditto with foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, moisturizer, or any other products.

Got a survey today asking about BB cream usage....fill in the BB cream brand/product, and then answer a whole bunch of other questions....

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got this same message! My mascara is Benefit They're Real!

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got a survey today asking about BB cream usage....fill in the BB cream brand/product, and then answer a whole bunch of other questions....
I got this too.

So did I, and for once, didn't wind up DQ early in the game--made it all the way to the "Are you a home user or do you come to our facility" question.

I signed up for this twice, the second time being just now.  I have not received any E-mail from them.  And I had my Husband sign up for the mens product trials.  Should I go ahead and E-mail them to get login information?  How long does it typically take to get a welcome E-mail from them?  I'm super excited to try this out.

I signed up for this twice, the second time being just now.  I have not received any E-mail from them.  And I had my Husband sign up for the mens product trials.  Should I go ahead and E-mail them to get login information?  How long does it typically take to get a welcome E-mail from them?  I'm super excited to try this out.

I got an email today saying there was a survey available and when I logged in, I'm assuming it was for testing 2 different beauty masks. I made it to the part where it asked what kind of mask I use (gel, mud, etc.) and I got booted out.

Back