L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too.  I emailed them and they said they had no record of my application and to please register again.  They answered within a day.
Maybe that's what happened to me? I went back and reapplied to be a tester and this time I got a welcome email the very next day. I used the exact same information I put in the last time too (same email address and everything). 

I just tried to register and it just shows like half of the page. I cannot get the click to continue button to come up! Is there just a certain time window to register?

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried to register and it just shows like half of the page. I cannot get the click to continue button to come up! Is there just a certain time window to register?
Are you using a smart phone or pc?

I made the pre-qualifications for the survey on skin care but when they sent out the follow up email to sign up my internet was down and I didn't get to the site for two hours after it was emailed.  By that time the numbers were filled.  So as a reminder, if you do get qualified, respond fast!

Finally got my welcome email. Logged in an signed on. Filled out a bunch of questionnares, but didn't qualify for anything :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The last survey was one where I think they're looking for people with treated hair...
how long did it take you to get your welcome email?

I got a second survey that'll be compensated.. haven't received anything yet though. It was about dry shampoo.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a second survey that'll be compensated.. haven't received anything yet though. It was about dry shampoo.
that sounds great, dry shampoos always come in handy! I'm currently doing a 3 week study

I just signed up for it this weekend, maybe Thursday or Friday? I can't quite recall. I'm hoping that I get an email soon. 

i

how long did it take you to get your welcome email?
I had to email them. then it took about a week on top of that. I kinda of got the feeling I got a 'pity email,' like they were thinking, let's just give her a few surveys, she's not going to qualify for anything anyways.... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope I qualify for something soon. I keep filling out surveys but get disqualified. 
icon_sad.gif

Got an email about a skin survey this morning. Logged on 31 minutes after the email was sent and the panel was already filled - the survey was gone. Yikes! Act fast ladies!

Me too!  47 minutes.  Only 10 spots available.  Is that the skin study that you two qualified for too?  

They say we should check all day but geez!  It seems like we have to almost be online and watching our email and reply within 5 minutes to get a spot.  Bummer.  I finally qualified for something and was excited to be involved.  Hopefully I'll qualify again.  I wonder if any of our makeuptalk girls got one of the ten spots?  I'd hope that out of the ten at least one of us got in.  Anyone?

I got the email, checked the site 30 minutes later and it was full too! Agh!

Latest posts

Back