L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...if it's been a week since I've signed up, and I have not gotten an email from them, should I send them an email inquiring about it?

I got an email for the skin one, but when I went (within about 10 minutes), I was sent to the same survey that I'd already done a few days ago and told me I wasn't right for the program for a second time.  I have no idea why it would make me do the same survey again.  Odd.

I missed out on the study too. 
frown.gif
 O well next time!

The study I'm doing now was perfect timing. They sent me a new brush for my Clarisonic just when mine needed to be changed. I'd be fine if I didn't get compensated since they just saved me $20.

If you haven't gotten your welcome email from them after a week, email them! It says on the last page of the registration form that you *should* get a welcome email from them within a few days!!!

I tried to register last Thursday, I believe, and have yet to get an email from them. So I sent one out just now. I hope to hear from them soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I was just sent an email and completed a pre screening survey for their skincare test. I hope they choose me to test the products! It is the first time I actually was able to complete a full survey without being booted.

I did the skincare survey and didn't qualify. I think I've only qualified for one test, but wasn't fast enough to get on.

THis latest survey stopped me as soon as I checked "neutrogena" as one of my skincare products.  I kind of knew that would happen, since that brand always seems to get me kicked off of the surveys I try for, but I like to be honest.

I was disqualified from the survey as soon as I said I used Aveeno and Cetaphil on my face.

I hope I actually end up qualifying for a study soon! 

efff yes. prequalified for that newest moisturizer survey. oooooooooh ihopeihopeihopeihope i get in!!!

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THis latest survey stopped me as soon as I checked "neutrogena" as one of my skincare products.  I kind of knew that would happen, since that brand always seems to get me kicked off of the surveys I try for, but I like to be honest.
Me too. No love here for Neutrogena gals :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OK, so I have been a member for a couple of months, but have never even been given a chance to take a survey, is this normal?

Latest posts

Back