Love handles!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do get rid of these?? I heard that running is the best way
confused.gif

love handles are fat, so you need to get rid of the fat. lol. the best way to do that is by doing cardio. even if you work out your abs, they won't show until there isn't any fat.

Originally Posted by Liz love handles are fat, so you need to get rid of the fat. lol. the best way to do that is by doing cardio. even if you work out your abs, they won't show until there isn't any fat. Yeah that's what I've heard..I think mine are hereditary..I'm 5'1 and I weight 98 pounds..Well actually I never go to the gym..I'm soo lazy!!!

Damn! I wish I weighed 98 lbs! lol I'm only 5'2" and I weigh a LOT more than that!!! lol
icon_confused.gif

i got rid of my love handles by doing side crunches. here are the instructions.

Side Crunch

Lie on your right side with your legs extended. Cross your right arm across your waist, and place your right hand on your left side. Bring your left fingertips behind your ear, with your elbow pointed toward the ceiling.

Contract your obliques and lift your shoulders off the floor while raising your left leg about a foot off the floor. Hold for 2 seconds, then slowly return to the starting position. Repeat for a full set, and switch sides.

i do these everynight along with burnout situps. you should see a difference in just a week or two. good luck

Originally Posted by smallpuppy How do get rid of these?? I heard that running is the best way
confused.gif

For some reason....I feel like I need a machine. WHY? I don't know. Maybe it's just seeing it as I walk by as a constant reminder that I need to work on my "INTERTUBE".

Latest posts

Back