Love ya Trisha!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got your package today... OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I can't believe you added the lipglass & NARS samples!!! You are so sweet!!!! That lipglass color is so 'me' too!!! You are awesome chick!! I tried a dab of the foundation... I like it so far - will try it tomorrow when I do my MU - being I already have foundation on... Will save some for mom too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You are the BEST!!! I LOVE YA!!!! Anything.. and I mean ANYTHING you need/want - name it & consider it done!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU My name is Trisha. I logged in under Tracey's account. Glad you got the package, now GIVE ME SOME STUFF!!!

(Sorry Janelle. I'm home alone tonight and there's no one to have fun with so I have to do something to entertain myself!)
wink.gif

You are too funny! LMAO Ok... whatever you want too....
wink.gif

OMG!!! Did you see my PM to you? I thought I made a mistake.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You are too funny! LMAO Ok... whatever you want too....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG!!! Did you see my PM to you? I thought I made a mistake.
icon_eek.gif
I don't think users have the thread tool to delete an entire thread... not sure - but i thought your reply was hilarious!!! LOL At least its still in my reply!

Whew! Thank goodness! I freaked out when the message didnt show on the home page. but after a few seconds it showed up.... I guess my computer is acting up. Now that that is out of the way, I'll be waiting for stuff!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I don't think users have the thread tool to delete an entire thread... not sure - but i thought your reply was hilarious!!! LOL At least its still in my reply!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Whew! Thank goodness! I freaked out when the message didnt show on the home page. but after a few seconds it showed up.... I guess my computer is acting up. Now that that is out of the way, I'll be waiting for stuff!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll keep you in mind at IBS show!
wink.gif
I'm sure I'll get some samples you guys might wanna try out
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They're not full sizes - but they're free! And as my motto goes... "If it's free, it's for Me!"
tongue.gif

Janelle, You know I'm just playin' with ya!!! I'm BORED!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll keep you in mind at IBS show!
wink.gif
I'm sure I'll get some samples you guys might wanna try out
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They're not full sizes - but they're free! And as my motto goes... "If it's free, it's for Me!"
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Janelle, You know I'm just playin' with ya!!! I'm BORED!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
me too... lol tv night for me - probably gonna hit they hay soon... was on here way too late last night I'm starting to get bags under my eyes!! LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay, glad you received the package OK Janelle!! x I hope you and/or your Mom likes the fndt! x Yes! You are awesome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Did someone hack your account? I saw the message of "I am logged in under Traceys account"

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

OMG!!! Did you see my PM to you? I thought I made a mistake.
icon_eek.gif

Noooo, nothing like that, Tony. I was just having some fun last night. See Janelle's post (msg #2) to see what I did. Sorry about that.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Did someone hack your account? I saw the message of "I am logged in under Traceys account"

Oh no problem, just wanted to make sure....
wink.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

Noooo, nothing like that, Tony. I was just having some fun last night. See Janelle's post (msg #2) to see what I did. Sorry about that.
icon_redface.gif

LOL!! Janelle's not gonna send me stuff.

Originally Posted by Laura PMSL at what Tracey did! You are hilarious
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!! Janelle's not gonna send me stuff. I'll look for stuff for ya at the show
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Janelle and Trisha... You all are too much!!

(Ok, the smiley isnt really applicable to the conversations, but it was the only one that I could find that mentioned 'stuff'.)
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Janelle and Trisha... You all are too much!!
(Ok, the smiley isnt really applicable to the conversations, but it was the only one that I could find that mentioned 'stuff'.)
icon_redface.gif

LOL - you mean to tell me they MISSED a smiley!?!?! No way! LOL
icon_eek.gif

I know!! They have EVERYTHING else!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL - you mean to tell me they MISSED a smiley!?!?! No way! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back