Low Carb Chocolate crème

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Low Carb Chocolate crème

15 oz. container Part Skim Ricotta Cheese

2 oz. Cream Cheese

1 packet Artificial Sweetner

2 tsp. Unsweetened Cocoa

1/2 cup Fresh Rasberries

With mixer, blend together cream cheese, sweetner and cocoa for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape bowl and add ricotta cheese. Mix 1 minute more to blend completely. Chill for an hour. Spoon into serving dish, layering rasberries with chocolate crème. Top with dollop of whipped cream topping and rasberries and serve.

Topping

1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream

1 tsp. Sugar

In seperate bowl, whip cream and sugar until it has a soft peak.

im always amazed at the crazy desserts people can come up with for low carb diets.
smile.gif
have you tried this one? is it like a really dense chocolate mousse?

Originally Posted by haloinrverse im always amazed at the crazy desserts people can come up with for low carb diets.
smile.gif
have you tried this one? is it like a really dense chocolate mousse? Hi Halo, haven't tried it yet and I'm kicking myself in the you know what for forgetting to pick up the ingredients while I was at the store today, there is a 5lb. bag of Halloween candy on my kitchen table and my sweet tooth is begging for something chocolate
icon_lol.gif
. It is very close to a recipe my sister inlaw has and hers is very good. I found this recipe on a Sorrento container. I'm trying to stick to some of the recipes in the South Beach Diet book and they have several dessert recipes using riccota with different flavors like almond, vanilla and lemon extract. I'm going to probably make some this weekend so I'll let ya know how it turns out. Here are some of the recipes.

http://www.mizfrogspad.com/South_Bea...1_Desserts.htm

thanks for sharing.
smile.gif
i love ricotta, especially mixed with honey. i assume thats not on the SBD plan, eh? unless theyre found a way to make bees squish out diet honey. lol.

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Hi Halo, haven't tried it yet and I'm kicking myself in the you know what for forgetting to pick up the ingredients while I was at the store today, there is a 5lb. bag of Halloween candy on my kitchen table and my sweet tooth is begging for something chocolate
icon_lol.gif
. It is very close to a recipe my sister inlaw has and hers is very good. I found this recipe on a Sorrento container. I'm trying to stick to some of the recipes in the South Beach Diet book and they have several dessert recipes using riccota with different flavors like almond, vanilla and lemon extract. I'm going to probably make some this weekend so I'll let ya know how it turns out. Here are some of the recipes.

http://www.mizfrogspad.com/South_Bea...1_Desserts.htm

Latest posts

Back