Loyalty Reward Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my order yesterday. Looooovvveeeee the liner brush from the Nov box. I got such a precise line! The Orion liner is really pretty, too. Haven't used the palette. The lip liner I got on top of the Nov box is nice. At first when swatched on my hand, I thought it looked SO much brighter and almost coraly (it looked soft pink online) and I was worried...but when I put it on my lips it was the exact color I was hoping for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really wanna use my code on the tendergloss. What's the difference between that and lip gloss? Is it really as awesome as it sounds?

The lip gloss is your typical lip gloss (liquid in a tube with a wand). The tendergloss looks like a normal lipstick, but goes on like a lip balm. It's super smooth & moisturizing & the darker colors have amazing color payoff. I love them because they condition my lips like Chapstick, but looks like a lipstick!!! They are my favorite product.

Babe is my favorite tendergloss. It actually stains your lips like a lip stain. I've heard honey is quite beautiful on as well.

I really wanna use my code on the tendergloss. What's the difference between that and lip gloss? Is it really as awesome as it sounds?
Get one! They're a really cool product that I haven't really seen duplicated anywhere else.  One that a lot of people have is Puzzy so you can probably Google and find a lot of swatches.  I have it and I'm very happy with it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was leaning towards Honey. I think Puzzy might be a bit too pink for my complexion. Just need to figure out what else I want/need. I have so much already!

I was leaning towards Honey. I think Puzzy might be a bit too pink for my complexion. Just need to figure out what else I want/need. I have so much already!
Puzzy is actually very, very sheer with just a hint of shimmer. It really doesn't have much color.

Finally did my order :D

1- Bronzer in Tahiti  (it is the matte version of the Montego Bay which we got in June 2013 sarbox.. I am just not a fan of glitter in my bronzer)

2- Powder Blush in "Blush" (i have a swatch for Tequila Sunrise (left) and Blush (right))

photo.JPG

I used my loyalty 35$ on
Tender Gloss in "Darlin" (LOVE LOVE LOVE this! nice coral color and their tender glosses are to die for)

Lip Sugar (eh, it was 2$ and I wanted to try it, my husband likes it more than I do haha)
Moisture Foundation SPF18 in Shade MB2 (I am always looking for good quality tinted moisturizers and figured it would be a great chance to try theirs without dropping the $$ without knowing. I actually like it quite a lot!)

Starlooks is so freaking awesome. My fav sub by far. They treat their fans so well <3

Crap, totally forgot about this and now I have 15 days left to decide what to geeeeet!! I shall try and find a few things for my swap lady and myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am still thinking about a bronzer, maybe grabbing a gloss for the gal, and maybe a lipstick for me. 

I placed my loyalty reward order on May 30th and I still haven't heard anything from them as far as it being shipped out. Think it's time to contact them? Anyone else had to wait this long?

I would definitely contact them. I placed my order around the same time and had it within 5 days. 

I placed my loyalty reward order on May 30th and I still haven't heard anything from them as far as it being shipped out. Think it's time to contact them? Anyone else had to wait this long?
Definitely contact them. Mine came within 5 or so days. Have you logged into your account to check shipping? I didn't get a shipping notice, but when you log in you can see all your orders and it has your tracking info.

@@biancardi can you swatch Wyld real quick for meee? :) :)
this is like a bronze/pewter color - it it brown, but it has silver particles in it.  And this stuff stays on.  I have to use a makeup cleaner to get it off my hand!

natural light (and out of focus!)

naturallight.jpg

with flash

withflash.jpg

Definitely contact them. Mine came within 5 or so days. Have you logged into your account to check shipping? I didn't get a shipping notice, but when you log in you can see all your orders and it has your tracking info.
When I logged into my account, it just said that it was paid and "unfulfilled", so I guess I'll contact them tomorrow about it.

Back